Jimmy Kimmel's publicist confirmed the U.S. late-night chat-show host is engaged to writer Molly McNearney, his girlfriend of about three years.
Kimmel's representative told People.com Wednesday the comedian proposed while he and McNearney were recently visiting South Africa's Kruger National Park.
The publicist offered no further details, including exactly when then got engaged or whether the couple has set a wedding date.
McNearney is co-head writer of ABC's "Jimmy Kimmel Live!"
Most Popular Stories
- Facebook, Twitter Announce Apps for Google Glass
- Will Yahoo Splurge on $1-Billion acquisition of Tumblr?
- European Car Sales up First Time in 20 Months
- 'Star Trek Into Darkness': The Return of Khan?
- Google Fiber Making an Impact
- Entrepreneurs Chase Social Media
- Exciting Night for UFC Fans
- Teen Drivers Should Be Prepared for Any Car-Related Situation
- Summer Movies Aimed at Young Men, Teen Boys
- RFD-TV launches on Charter Cable