News sources in State College, Pa., are reporting that convicted serial child molester Jerry Sandusky is writing a book while serving his jail sentence.
This will be the former Penn State coach's second book. His first was the co-authored auto biography called "Touched: The Jerry Sandusky Story" was published in 2001. His co-writer was Keith "Kip" Richeal.
6 News reporter Gary Sinderson said Sandusky was removed from suicide watch and has been described as a "model inmate," spending hours quietly in his cell at Centre County prison.
"It was believed Sandusky was writing his version of events that he wants to read at his sentencing," according to WJACTV.com.
Furthermore, sources are saying his Sandusky's wife, Dottie, is helping him pen the book. But because so much paperwork was being passed between Sandusky and his wife, that her privileges were suspended.
Would you read Sandusky's book?
Most Popular Stories
- Aetna Leaving California's Individual Health Insurance Market
- Honda Says Sorry About the Lack of Electric Fits
- Comcast Takes a Stake in a YouTube Content Provider
- Calories Count: Starbucks to Post the Numbers on Menu Boards
- OSH Selling Most of Its Stores to Lowe's
- Is Stock Balloon Really a Pinata?
- First Person Cured of AIDS Virus Wants to Help Others
- Google Wants to Share PRISM Information
- Katy Perry: Learned About Divorce Via Text Message
- Boeing to Build Stretch-Dreamliners