Azteca America is pleased to announce that Upfront results are in. Thanks to client support with increased revenues and added campaigns, especially for sports and 360 degree digital product integration platforms, Azteca America has recorded the second highest upfront bookings of its 10-year history.
"Our successful partnerships with our agencies and clients are very important to us," said Azteca America CEO Martin Breidsprecher. "We share the same goal to grow their business for each and every account".
"We would like to extend our heart-felt thanks to all of our clients and agencies for supporting us through this tough Upfront, and we continue to work on their behalf to sell their products and services," said Bob Turner, President of Sales.
Specifically, agencies like Group M, Initiative, OMD, MV42, Tapestry, Conill, Inspire, Orci, Carat, Zubi, and many others have contributed to this successful upfront for Azteca America.
The network cited 360 degree platform sales growth in the "high triple digits" as an important factor for growth.
Azteca America's combination of creativity and technology continue to make it a leading option for successful 360 degree digital product integration platforms. The network has a dedicated team of professionals that work directly with producers and programmers to get the maximum exposure and interactivity of leading brands.
Most Popular Stories
- Boehner Lashes Out Against Ted Cruz, Far Right
- TFA Recruiting DACA Recipients
- Hawaii Official Who Release Obama Certificate Only Victim of Plane Crash
- Holiday Shopping Off to a Slow Start This Season
- Ford Plans New Cars, Jobs in 2014
- Gold, Silver Slide on Prospects of Fed Exit
- 'Rape Insurance' Bill Passes in Michigan
- Ted Cruz Coloring Book Selling Briskly
- Kim Jong Un's Uncle Executed
- Grizzly Bears Could Be Taken Off Endangered List