Not only is today Tim Tebow's birthday, but the NFL star is gracing the cover of the new GQ magazine.
That all sounds great, right? Well, not so much.
One of his poses for the GQ photo shoot is being likened to the way Jesus Christ has been depicted on the cross.
Arms spread out, and one foot over the other, Tebow is looking down and to the side, and this pose isn't fairing well with religious people.
Click here to view the photo.
What do you think? Offensive or no big deal?
Happy Birthday Tebow!
Most Popular Stories
- Prosecutor to Investigate Walmart Police Shooting
- GM to Announce New Jobs in Tennessee
- Emirates Hit Libyan Targets With Airstrikes
- Michael Brown Funeral: Can Americans Change the Script of Violence?
- Smith & Wesson Misses Target
- American Killed With ISIS Fighters in Syria
- Marco Rubio Warns Obama on Deportations
- Hamas Claims Gaza Ceasefire as Victory Over Israel
- Surf's Up! SoCal Prepares for Big Storm Surf
- Ford Hires 300 at Louisville Lincoln Plant