Not only is today Tim Tebow's birthday, but the NFL star is gracing the cover of the new GQ magazine.
That all sounds great, right? Well, not so much.
One of his poses for the GQ photo shoot is being likened to the way Jesus Christ has been depicted on the cross.
Arms spread out, and one foot over the other, Tebow is looking down and to the side, and this pose isn't fairing well with religious people.
Click here to view the photo.
What do you think? Offensive or no big deal?
Happy Birthday Tebow!
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- Quiznos Files for Chapter 11
- Vybz Kartel Convicted of Murder
- FDIC Sues Big Banks Over Rate Manipulation
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- U.S. Consumer Sentiment Falls in Early March