Not only is today Tim Tebow's birthday, but the NFL star is gracing the cover of the new GQ magazine.
That all sounds great, right? Well, not so much.
One of his poses for the GQ photo shoot is being likened to the way Jesus Christ has been depicted on the cross.
Arms spread out, and one foot over the other, Tebow is looking down and to the side, and this pose isn't fairing well with religious people.
Click here to view the photo.
What do you think? Offensive or no big deal?
Happy Birthday Tebow!
Most Popular Stories
- Updates on Everglades' Stranded Pilot Whales
- NSA Tracks 5 Billion Cellphone Records a Day
- Hezbollah Chief's Assassination Claimed by Sunni Group
- Stolen Cobalt-60 Recovered in Mexico
- Wind Power and Wildlife Can Coexist
- Ford Mustang Still Packs Power
- Allstate Seeks to Invest in Minority Firms
- Sarmiento to Handle Greeley Latin Ops
- First-time Jobless Claims Drop Below 300,000
- Roybal-Allard Tours Gordon Brush Plant