Not only is today Tim Tebow's birthday, but the NFL star is gracing the cover of the new GQ magazine.
That all sounds great, right? Well, not so much.
One of his poses for the GQ photo shoot is being likened to the way Jesus Christ has been depicted on the cross.
Arms spread out, and one foot over the other, Tebow is looking down and to the side, and this pose isn't fairing well with religious people.
Click here to view the photo.
What do you think? Offensive or no big deal?
Happy Birthday Tebow!
Most Popular Stories
- SEO Traffic Lab Celebrate Wins at Digital Marketing Event 'Internet World 2013' in London
- Social Media Initiatives Should Follow Customers' Lead
- Apple CEO: Offshore Units Not a 'Tax Gimmick'
- U.S. Senate Accuses Apple of Large-scale Tax Avoidance
- UTEP Water Recycling Project Wins Venture Titles
- Marketo Makes a Mint in IPO: Stock Shoots Up More than 50 Percent
- Bieber Booed at Billboard Awards
- Crude Oil Up, Gasoline Down
- Austin Startup Compare Metrics Raises $3.5 Million for Expansion
- Why So Many Top 'Car Guys' Are Actually Women