U.S. country music star Taylor Swift announced on her Web site her fourth studio album is set for release Oct. 22.
Her Big Machine Records CD "Red" goes on sale Oct. 22 and will feature 16 tracks.
"For the last two years, I've been working on an album called 'Red,'" Swift said in a statement Monday. "I called it 'Red' because of the tumultuous, crazy adventures in love and loss that it chronicles. In my mind, when you experience love that's fast paced and out of control and mixes infatuation, jealousy, frustration, miscommunication, and all of those lovely emotions...in retrospect, it all looks red."
The first single from Red, "We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together" debuted on the radio this week.
Most Popular Stories
- SEO Traffic Lab Celebrate Wins at Digital Marketing Event 'Internet World 2013' in London
- Social Media Initiatives Should Follow Customers' Lead
- Apple CEO: Offshore Units Not a 'Tax Gimmick'
- U.S. Senate Accuses Apple of Large-scale Tax Avoidance
- UTEP Water Recycling Project Wins Venture Titles
- Marketo Makes a Mint in IPO: Stock Shoots Up More than 50 Percent
- Bieber Booed at Billboard Awards
- Crude Oil Up, Gasoline Down
- Austin Startup Compare Metrics Raises $3.5 Million for Expansion
- Why So Many Top 'Car Guys' Are Actually Women