Actress/singer Miley Cyrus this weekend has been tweeting photo after photo of her new pixie haircut. And while the entertainer is absolutely in love with her new do, she also is having to defend her new look.
"if you don't have something nice to say don't say anything at all. my hair is attached to my head no one else's and it's going bye bye :)" she tweeted on Aug. 12.
Giving her the new cut is famed--hairdresser Chris McMillan.
McMillan is well-known for giving actress Jennifer Anniston the California beach girl look and hair color.
McMillan took this photo of Cyrus' new look.
What do you think? Does the short hair and color suit Cyrus?
Most Popular Stories
- Ex-Mobster to Bulger: Just Say Sorry
- Google Stock Split Ahead
- Guns Are Hot in California
- OSH Selling Most of Its Stores to Lowe's
- El Paso Symposium Offers Help to Startups
- MillerCoors Taps New Hispanic Ad Agency
- Small Businesses Hiring, but Worry About Expense
- First Person Cured of AIDS Virus Wants to Help Others
- Honda Says Sorry About the Lack of Electric Fits
- LULAC Convention Starts With Focus on LGBT Youth