Actress Jenifer Aniston is engaged to her boyfriend Justin Theroux.
Aniston, 43, and Theroux, 41, have been dating for more than a year.
"Justin Theroux had an amazing birthday on Friday, receiving an extraordinary gift when his girlfriend, Jennifer Aniston, accepted his proposal of marriage," according to People.com.
The couple found first found out they had a connection after they both starred in "Wanderlust."
People are haviing mixed reactions on Twitter today -- hoping this is the one for Aniston, and also wishing they were the one for Aniston.
Aniston was married to actor Brad Pitt from July 2000 January 2005, after he fell in love with his Mr. & Mrs. Smith co-star, Angelina Jolie.
Most Popular Stories
- Small Businesses Could Get Paid Faster
- Correction: North Dakota Saltwater Spill Story
- Challenger Raises Bar on Muscle Cars
- Downside of Low Mortgage Rates: Less Selling
- Economists Sharply Cut Forecasts for U.S. Growth
- Reynolds, Lorillard in Merger Talks
- Perez Picks Heavily Hispanic Districts in Recount
- Infiniti Exec de Nysschen to Head Cadillac
- NHTSA Probes Ford Steering Problems
- Bundy Ranch Standoff Has Spurred Radical Right