Actress Jenifer Aniston is engaged to her boyfriend Justin Theroux.
Aniston, 43, and Theroux, 41, have been dating for more than a year.
"Justin Theroux had an amazing birthday on Friday, receiving an extraordinary gift when his girlfriend, Jennifer Aniston, accepted his proposal of marriage," according to People.com.
The couple found first found out they had a connection after they both starred in "Wanderlust."
People are haviing mixed reactions on Twitter today -- hoping this is the one for Aniston, and also wishing they were the one for Aniston.
Aniston was married to actor Brad Pitt from July 2000 January 2005, after he fell in love with his Mr. & Mrs. Smith co-star, Angelina Jolie.
Most Popular Stories
- Cape Cod Building Mussel Industry
- Frightfully Fun Films Return for Halloween
- Hollywood Eager to Grasp Hispanic Market
- Would Soccer Be Richer Without Small Clubs?
- Cloud Lifts Microsoft's Quarterly Results
- IS Funded by Black Market Oil Sales, Racketeering
- Weekly Jobless Claims Rise but Remain Low
- Sears Denies Store Closings, Layoffs Report
- Pfizer Approves $11 Billion Buyback Plan
- Teresa Giudice Must Serve Time in Prison