Actress Jenifer Aniston is engaged to her boyfriend Justin Theroux.
Aniston, 43, and Theroux, 41, have been dating for more than a year.
"Justin Theroux had an amazing birthday on Friday, receiving an extraordinary gift when his girlfriend, Jennifer Aniston, accepted his proposal of marriage," according to People.com.
The couple found first found out they had a connection after they both starred in "Wanderlust."
People are haviing mixed reactions on Twitter today -- hoping this is the one for Aniston, and also wishing they were the one for Aniston.
Aniston was married to actor Brad Pitt from July 2000 January 2005, after he fell in love with his Mr. & Mrs. Smith co-star, Angelina Jolie.
Most Popular Stories
- 15 Myths That Could Ruin Your Hispanic Ad Campaign
- Bitcoin Clones Lurch Onto Financial Scene
- General Motors Names Mary Barra as First Female CEO
- AIG to Create 230 Jobs in Charlotte
- Clinton to Keynote Annual Simmons Leadership Conference
- How Bitcoin and Other Cryptocurrencies Work
- Californians Want to Legalize Marijuana
- Pacific Trade Pact Delay Hinders U.S. Pivot to Asia
- Russia Says Nyet to Canada North Pole Claim
- Budget Deal Sets Off Grumbles in Both Houses