Although online registration for the fast-approaching Hispanic National Bar Association's convention in Seattle is closed, participants can still register onsite during the course of the gathering, the HNBA announced.
The 37th annual HNBA convention will be held Aug. 22-25 at the Sheraton Seattle.
This year's theme is "The Voice of the Future -- La Voz De Nuestro Futuro."
The four-day gathering of attorneys, judges and students will feature continuing legal education panels, networking events and workshops, and the country's largest Hispanic career fair.
Topics for discussion include "Patent Battles in Mobile Space," "Use of Social Media in Hiring, Retaining and Firing Employees" and "Top Five Issues Affecting New/Young Hispanic Lawyers."
Most Popular Stories
- What Will Happen When Quantitative Easing Ends?
- MillerCoors Taps New Hispanic Ad Agency
- Calories Count: Starbucks to Post the Numbers on Menu Boards
- Aetna Leaving California's Individual Health Insurance Market
- Honda Says Sorry About the Lack of Electric Fits
- Comcast Takes a Stake in a YouTube Content Provider
- OSH Selling Most of Its Stores to Lowe's
- First Person Cured of AIDS Virus Wants to Help Others
- Charitable Giving Sees Encouraging Growth
- Katy Perry: Learned About Divorce Via Text Message