Increased activity at Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie's mansion in France has prompted speculation the Hollywood couple will wed this weekend.
The stars began dating seven years ago and now have six children together, but only recently announced their engagement, saying marriage is important to their young sons and daughters.
The Daily Mail newspaper in London said guests, including Pitt's parents and the jeweler who made Jolie's engagement ring, have arrived at Chateau Miraval in the southern countryside.
A reception hall has been built for the occasion next to a private chapel on the estate, the British newspaper said.
"Brad flew in to oversee preparations but they're all here now," a source told Britain's The Sun newspaper. "They say it's for Jane and Bill [Pitt,] but some think this could be it. Even Angelina's private jeweler is here. ... There's a real buzz around the estate."
Most Popular Stories
- Social Media Initiatives Should Follow Customers' Lead
- Apple CEO: Offshore Units Not a 'Tax Gimmick'
- SEO Traffic Lab Celebrate Wins at Digital Marketing Event 'Internet World 2013' in London
- U.S. Senate Accuses Apple of Large-scale Tax Avoidance
- Marketo Makes a Mint in IPO: Stock Shoots Up More than 50 Percent
- Bieber Booed at Billboard Awards
- Apple Said to Duck Billions in Taxes
- Georgia GOP Preaches Minority Outreach
- Crude Oil Up, Gasoline Down
- Ford's Supplier Diversity Program Turns 35