Crude oil paced a downward trend for energy commodities in early trading Friday on the New York Mercantile Exchange, off $1.80 to $92.28 per barrel.
Natural gas prices fell 11 cents to $2.831 per million British thermal units in early trading.
Home heating oil was off 2 cents to $3.0248 per gallon.
Reformulated blendstock gasoline was down a penny to $2.9855 a gallon.
At the pump, the average price for a gallon of regular unleaded gasoline was $3.673 Friday from $3.662 Thursday, AAA reported.
Most Popular Stories
- SEO Traffic Lab Celebrate Wins at Digital Marketing Event 'Internet World 2013' in London
- Social Media Initiatives Should Follow Customers' Lead
- Apple CEO: Offshore Units Not a 'Tax Gimmick'
- U.S. Senate Accuses Apple of Large-scale Tax Avoidance
- UTEP Water Recycling Project Wins Venture Titles
- Marketo Makes a Mint in IPO: Stock Shoots Up More than 50 Percent
- Bieber Booed at Billboard Awards
- Crude Oil Up, Gasoline Down
- Austin Startup Compare Metrics Raises $3.5 Million for Expansion
- Why So Many Top 'Car Guys' Are Actually Women