Maryland-based Mayorga Coffee LLC is proud to announce that it has once again been listed in HispanicBusiness' prestigious HispanicBusiness 500 ranking of the largest U.S. Hispanic-owned companies. Mayorga came in at No. 230 on the list.
"Being on this list is always an honor," said Martin Mayorga, president and founder of Mayorga Coffee. "The top-line revenue is only one measurement of our growth, but it's obviously an important one. Over the next year, we are working to greatly expand the collaborative relationships we have developed with coffee farms in Central and South America with the ultimate goal of bringing specialty coffee into the majority of American households."
Mayorga Coffee's multiyear presence on the list comes at the heels of continuing expansion with national grocery and foodservice companies, as well as specialty grocers and coffee shops throughout the East Coast.
Founded in 1997 by Martin Mayorga, Mayorga Coffee is a minority-certified artisan roaster with wholesale distribution as well as retail locations in the mid-Atlantic.
Most Popular Stories
- Aetna Leaving California's Individual Health Insurance Market
- Is Stock Balloon Really a Pinata?
- G8 Calls for Political Solution in Syria
- Putin Denies He Was Isolated at G8 Summit
- Kanye West's 'Yeezus': Angry Self-love
- Jimmy Hoffa Buried Alive, Reputed Underboss Says
- Google Wants to Share PRISM Information
- Katy Perry: Learned About Divorce Via Text Message
- Boeing to Build Stretch-Dreamliners
- Calories Count: Starbucks to Post the Numbers on Menu Boards