U.S. swim champ Ryan Lochte has been flooded with offers from various reality shows since he won five gold medals at the London Olympics, his agent said.
"I cannot tell you the exact shows, but two different reality-show concepts have been offered and one additional is being discussed," the 28-year-old athlete's representative, Erika Wright, told The Hollywood Reporter.
Wright said Lochte, who is from Rochester, N.Y., is also being offered endorsement deals, including contracts with fashion houses, while comedian-actor-writer-producer Will Ferrell wants him to appear in a comedy video on his Funny or Die Web site.
"I can say things have been quite busy for team Lochte, heating up fast and furious since the Olympics," Wright told THR.
Most Popular Stories
- Social Media Initiatives Should Follow Customers' Lead
- SEO Traffic Lab Celebrate Wins at Digital Marketing Event 'Internet World 2013' in London
- Apple CEO: Offshore Units Not a 'Tax Gimmick'
- U.S. Senate Accuses Apple of Large-scale Tax Avoidance
- Marketo Makes a Mint in IPO: Stock Shoots Up More than 50 Percent
- Bieber Booed at Billboard Awards
- Crude Oil Up, Gasoline Down
- UTEP Water Recycling Project Wins Venture Titles
- Apple Said to Duck Billions in Taxes
- Austin Startup Compare Metrics Raises $3.5 Million for Expansion