Beyonce Knowles and husband Jay-Z were named more than just Mom and Dad in the past year. Forbes announced their annual list of highest-paid celebrity couples, and the pair are at the top.
According to Forbes, the couple raked in $78 million between May 1, 2011, and May 1, 2012.
Beyonce earned a total of $40 million despite taking a break from touring to give birth to daughter Blue Ivy Carter. The paychecks still rolled in from old hits, a new platinum record and endorsement deals.
Jay-Z earned just a cool $2 million less than his wife, bringing home $38 million from his collaboration with Kanye West on "Watch the Throne," his ad firm and his cosmetics company.
Most Popular Stories
- Facebook, Twitter Announce Apps for Google Glass
- European Car Sales up First Time in 20 Months
- Will Yahoo Splurge on $1-Billion acquisition of Tumblr?
- Exciting Night for UFC Fans
- RFD-TV launches on Charter Cable
- Teen Drivers Should Be Prepared for Any Car-Related Situation
- 'Star Trek Into Darkness': The Return of Khan?
- Google Fiber Making an Impact
- Entrepreneurs Chase Social Media
- Financial Times Twitter, Email Hacked