Beyonce Knowles and husband Jay-Z were named more than just Mom and Dad in the past year. Forbes announced their annual list of highest-paid celebrity couples, and the pair are at the top.
According to Forbes, the couple raked in $78 million between May 1, 2011, and May 1, 2012.
Beyonce earned a total of $40 million despite taking a break from touring to give birth to daughter Blue Ivy Carter. The paychecks still rolled in from old hits, a new platinum record and endorsement deals.
Jay-Z earned just a cool $2 million less than his wife, bringing home $38 million from his collaboration with Kanye West on "Watch the Throne," his ad firm and his cosmetics company.
Most Popular Stories
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- Quiznos Files for Chapter 11
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- U.S. Consumer Sentiment Falls in Early March
- Vybz Kartel Convicted of Murder
- FDIC Sues Big Banks Over Rate Manipulation