Beyonce Knowles and husband Jay-Z were named more than just Mom and Dad in the past year. Forbes announced their annual list of highest-paid celebrity couples, and the pair are at the top.
According to Forbes, the couple raked in $78 million between May 1, 2011, and May 1, 2012.
Beyonce earned a total of $40 million despite taking a break from touring to give birth to daughter Blue Ivy Carter. The paychecks still rolled in from old hits, a new platinum record and endorsement deals.
Jay-Z earned just a cool $2 million less than his wife, bringing home $38 million from his collaboration with Kanye West on "Watch the Throne," his ad firm and his cosmetics company.
Most Popular Stories
- Apple Wants Samsung to Pay $22M for Patent Dispute Legal Bills
- Twitter Coming to Phones Without Internet
- NASA Fellowships, Scholarships Bring Diversity to Workforce
- Dish Network Leads 2013 Top 50 Advertisers List
- Networks Vie for U.S. Hispanic TV Viewers
- Ad Counts Rise in 2013 for Hispanic Magazines
- Entravision Initiates Quarterly Cash Dividend
- Jobs Report Brings Cheer As Unemployment Drops to Five-year Low
- Starbucks Gets Grinchy; No Gingerbread Lattes for Tampa Customers
- Warner Bros. Unleashes 'Hobbit: Desolation of Smaug' Merchandise