A mama bear and her three cubs are suspected of breaking into a cabin in northern Norway and knocking back more than 100 cans of beer, officials said.
"They had a hell of a party in there," cabin owner Even Borthen Nilsen told NRK. "The cabin has the stench of a right old piss up, trash and bears."
The bear family is believed to have ripped a wall off of the cabin to gain entry, The Local.no reported.
"The entire cabin was destroyed," Nilsen told the local Finnmarken.no daily.
"The beds and all kitchen appliances, stove, oven and cupboards and shelves were all smashed to pieces," Nilsen said, adding his mother and grandmother made the discovery when they arrived at the cabin in Jarfjord.
The bears also consumed every morsel in the cabin, including marshmallows, honey and chocolate spread.
Nilsen fears the bears' pay dirt could lead them to return to the area.
"The mother has taken her young there, thus there is no guarantee that it won't happen to other cabins or to our hut again," he said.
Most Popular Stories
- SEO Traffic Lab Celebrate Wins at Digital Marketing Event 'Internet World 2013' in London
- Social Media Initiatives Should Follow Customers' Lead
- Apple CEO: Offshore Units Not a 'Tax Gimmick'
- U.S. Senate Accuses Apple of Large-scale Tax Avoidance
- UTEP Water Recycling Project Wins Venture Titles
- Marketo Makes a Mint in IPO: Stock Shoots Up More than 50 Percent
- Bieber Booed at Billboard Awards
- Crude Oil Up, Gasoline Down
- Austin Startup Compare Metrics Raises $3.5 Million for Expansion
- Why So Many Top 'Car Guys' Are Actually Women