Country music star Taylor Swift has been seen enjoying dates with Robert F. Kennedy's grandson, Conor, in Hyannis Port, Mass., witnesses told the New York Post.
The pair recently have been spotted kissing, holding hands, eating pizza, jumping on a trampoline, sailing, attending a party and going to church in Kennedy's hometown, the newspaper said Tuesday.
Swift, 22, previously dated singer John Mayer and actor Taylor Lautner.
Conor Kennedy, 18, is the son of Robert F. Kennedy Jr. and his ex-wife, Mary, who committed suicide in May.
Most Popular Stories
- Study: Recessions Can Postpone Motherhood Forever
- Tim Cook Has Proved That Apple is His Baby
- Hispanic Entrepreneurs Short-changed in Texas
- China Approves iPhone 6 After Security Assurances
- Meet the YouTube Tech Review Sensation
- U.S. Home Prices Rose at Slowest Pace in 20 Months
- Who Is Daniel Ivascyn?
- Hispanics Carry Big Clout: Census
- Netflix Eyes Hollywood With Feature Film
- Washington's 'The Equalizer' Debuts With $35 Million