Country music star Taylor Swift has been seen enjoying dates with Robert F. Kennedy's grandson, Conor, in Hyannis Port, Mass., witnesses told the New York Post.
The pair recently have been spotted kissing, holding hands, eating pizza, jumping on a trampoline, sailing, attending a party and going to church in Kennedy's hometown, the newspaper said Tuesday.
Swift, 22, previously dated singer John Mayer and actor Taylor Lautner.
Conor Kennedy, 18, is the son of Robert F. Kennedy Jr. and his ex-wife, Mary, who committed suicide in May.
Most Popular Stories
- Criminal Investigation Opened Into James Foley's Death
- The Hip New Career? Farming
- McDonald's Names Another U.S. President
- Student Startup Develops Date-rape Detector
- Sahara Casino Rises Anew as SLS Las Vegas
- Is Diversity in the Eye of the Beholder?
- Chinese Coal Gas Boom Poses Climate Risks
- U.S. Supporters of Islamic State Get Close Scrutiny
- Job Market Shifts Complicate Yellen's Rate Decision
- Dems Losing Fear of Obamacare