Country music star Taylor Swift has been seen enjoying dates with Robert F. Kennedy's grandson, Conor, in Hyannis Port, Mass., witnesses told the New York Post.
The pair recently have been spotted kissing, holding hands, eating pizza, jumping on a trampoline, sailing, attending a party and going to church in Kennedy's hometown, the newspaper said Tuesday.
Swift, 22, previously dated singer John Mayer and actor Taylor Lautner.
Conor Kennedy, 18, is the son of Robert F. Kennedy Jr. and his ex-wife, Mary, who committed suicide in May.
Most Popular Stories
- Fed Committee Optimistic About Growth Prospects
- Challenger Raises Bar on Muscle Cars
- Fight Against Teacher Tenure Gains Momentum
- Small Businesses Could Get Paid Faster
- Stevie Fielder Changes Tune on Thad Cochran Vote-buying Story
- California Chambers Head for the O.C.
- Reynolds, Lorillard in Merger Talks
- Perez Picks Heavily Hispanic Districts in Recount
- NHTSA Probes Ford Steering Problems
- Infiniti Exec de Nysschen to Head Cadillac