Country music star Taylor Swift has been seen enjoying dates with Robert F. Kennedy's grandson, Conor, in Hyannis Port, Mass., witnesses told the New York Post.
The pair recently have been spotted kissing, holding hands, eating pizza, jumping on a trampoline, sailing, attending a party and going to church in Kennedy's hometown, the newspaper said Tuesday.
Swift, 22, previously dated singer John Mayer and actor Taylor Lautner.
Conor Kennedy, 18, is the son of Robert F. Kennedy Jr. and his ex-wife, Mary, who committed suicide in May.
Most Popular Stories
- Slow Week Ahead of December FOMC Meeting
- Hispanics Seek to Grow School Board Members
- U.S. Companies Eager for Iranian Business
- 'Knockout Game': Myth or Menace?
- Questions Remain in Jenni Rivera's Death
- GM Bailout Saved 1.2 Million U.S. Jobs, Report Says
- Bitcoin Used to Buy Tesla Car
- Banks Fret as Volcker Vote Approaches
- Paul Walker Fans Pay Respects
- Yellen Set to Become One of World's Most Powerful Women