Country music star Taylor Swift has been seen enjoying dates with Robert F. Kennedy's grandson, Conor, in Hyannis Port, Mass., witnesses told the New York Post.
The pair recently have been spotted kissing, holding hands, eating pizza, jumping on a trampoline, sailing, attending a party and going to church in Kennedy's hometown, the newspaper said Tuesday.
Swift, 22, previously dated singer John Mayer and actor Taylor Lautner.
Conor Kennedy, 18, is the son of Robert F. Kennedy Jr. and his ex-wife, Mary, who committed suicide in May.
Most Popular Stories
- National Retail Federation Reduces Sales Forecast
- Amazon Hiring on Calif.'s Central Coast
- Sporty Ford Fiesta Fires on All 3 Cylinders
- Prison Workers Wanted
- Pandora Tumbles in Late Trading
- Small Firms Take Out the Trash in Jersey
- Execs Help Entrepreneurs, Get Chevy Volts
- Citigroup Unit Paying $5 Million to Settle SEC Charges
- Jennifer Lopez Throws Big Bash for Birthday
- Obama Seeks Help From Central American Leaders