Five low-intensity bomb blasts hit the western
Indian city of Pune on Wednesday, NDTV broadcaster reported.
The explosions took place on the busy Junglee Maharaj Road in the space of about seven minutes, the report said. One person was injured, it cited police as saying.
One blast occurred outside a theatre, another opposite a restaurant and a third near a bus stand.
Police anti-terror units are at the scene and the area has been cordoned off.
At least 15 people were killed in a bomb blast at a bakery in Pune in February 2010.
Most Popular Stories
- Facebook, Twitter Announce Apps for Google Glass
- Will Yahoo Splurge on $1-Billion acquisition of Tumblr?
- European Car Sales up First Time in 20 Months
- 'Star Trek Into Darkness': The Return of Khan?
- Google Fiber Making an Impact
- Entrepreneurs Chase Social Media
- Exciting Night for UFC Fans
- Teen Drivers Should Be Prepared for Any Car-Related Situation
- Summer Movies Aimed at Young Men, Teen Boys
- RFD-TV launches on Charter Cable