Jennifer Lopez continues to be on top of her business game.
The singer, actress, dancer, producer, businesswoman, etc. has topped the celebrity fragrance franchise, according to the San Francisco Chronicle.
Lopez earned about $80 million in perfume sales, which includes a total of 18 scents released in the last 10 years.
Related story: "Jennifer Lopez: 'Dance Again ... the Hits' Drops in July"
She outsold other celebrity perfumistas Sarah Jessica Parker and Madonna.
Britney Spears came in fourth with her Believe and Fantasy perfumes. Rounding out the list at No. 5 was Avril Lavigne--whom we haven't heard from--musically--in quite some time.
The SF Chronicle got their information from online beauty products retailer Escentual.com. Its founder, Rakesh Aggarwal, said "J-Lo remains the queen of the scent industry. I am sure starring on 'American Idol' with Simon Cowell has helped sales.
"The celebrity perfume market is massive and fashion can change very quickly, sometimes literally overnight," he added.
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- Quiznos Files for Chapter 11
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- Vybz Kartel Convicted of Murder
- U.S. Consumer Sentiment Falls in Early March
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- Is Malaysian Airlines Flight 370 in Andaman Sea?
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign