Jennifer Lopez continues to be on top of her business game.
The singer, actress, dancer, producer, businesswoman, etc. has topped the celebrity fragrance franchise, according to the San Francisco Chronicle.
Lopez earned about $80 million in perfume sales, which includes a total of 18 scents released in the last 10 years.
Related story: "Jennifer Lopez: 'Dance Again ... the Hits' Drops in July"
She outsold other celebrity perfumistas Sarah Jessica Parker and Madonna.
Britney Spears came in fourth with her Believe and Fantasy perfumes. Rounding out the list at No. 5 was Avril Lavigne--whom we haven't heard from--musically--in quite some time.
The SF Chronicle got their information from online beauty products retailer Escentual.com. Its founder, Rakesh Aggarwal, said "J-Lo remains the queen of the scent industry. I am sure starring on 'American Idol' with Simon Cowell has helped sales.
"The celebrity perfume market is massive and fashion can change very quickly, sometimes literally overnight," he added.
Most Popular Stories
- McDonald's Packages Coffee for National Distribution
- Apple Stock Bounces Back Big Time
- Castro-Blanco Joins Fifth Street Finance Board
- Google Kid Accounts Plan Raises Worries
- Target Slashes Annual Profit Outlook
- Ballmer Steps Down From Microsoft Board
- Honda's Safe Approach Pays Off in Sales
- Islamic Militant in James Foley Beheading Video May Be English
- HTC Makes Windows Version of Flagship One Phone
- GE Healthcare Bringing Jobs to Massachusetts