Jennifer Lopez continues to be on top of her business game.
The singer, actress, dancer, producer, businesswoman, etc. has topped the celebrity fragrance franchise, according to the San Francisco Chronicle.
Lopez earned about $80 million in perfume sales, which includes a total of 18 scents released in the last 10 years.
Related story: "Jennifer Lopez: 'Dance Again ... the Hits' Drops in July"
She outsold other celebrity perfumistas Sarah Jessica Parker and Madonna.
Britney Spears came in fourth with her Believe and Fantasy perfumes. Rounding out the list at No. 5 was Avril Lavigne--whom we haven't heard from--musically--in quite some time.
The SF Chronicle got their information from online beauty products retailer Escentual.com. Its founder, Rakesh Aggarwal, said "J-Lo remains the queen of the scent industry. I am sure starring on 'American Idol' with Simon Cowell has helped sales.
"The celebrity perfume market is massive and fashion can change very quickly, sometimes literally overnight," he added.
Most Popular Stories
- Chobani Counters Competition With Expanded Lineup
- What to Expect From an Amazon Smartphone
- Clinton Sought GOP Support for Health Plan
- Saucedo Mercer Running on Empty in Arizona
- Spring Salmon Return to San Joaquin
- Auto Parts Plant Opening in Pa., Jobs on Tap
- IPO Market Shows Signs of Settling Down to Earth
- Pakistan Library Dedicated to 'Osama bin Laden, the Martyr'
- 'Beige Book' Federal Reserve Survey, April 2014: Full Text
- Venture Investments in U.S. Highest Since 2001