Jennifer Lopez continues to be on top of her business game.
The singer, actress, dancer, producer, businesswoman, etc. has topped the celebrity fragrance franchise, according to the San Francisco Chronicle.
Lopez earned about $80 million in perfume sales, which includes a total of 18 scents released in the last 10 years.
Related story: "Jennifer Lopez: 'Dance Again ... the Hits' Drops in July"
She outsold other celebrity perfumistas Sarah Jessica Parker and Madonna.
Britney Spears came in fourth with her Believe and Fantasy perfumes. Rounding out the list at No. 5 was Avril Lavigne--whom we haven't heard from--musically--in quite some time.
The SF Chronicle got their information from online beauty products retailer Escentual.com. Its founder, Rakesh Aggarwal, said "J-Lo remains the queen of the scent industry. I am sure starring on 'American Idol' with Simon Cowell has helped sales.
"The celebrity perfume market is massive and fashion can change very quickly, sometimes literally overnight," he added.
Most Popular Stories
- Facebook, Twitter Announce Apps for Google Glass
- Will Yahoo Splurge on $1-Billion acquisition of Tumblr?
- European Car Sales up First Time in 20 Months
- 'Star Trek Into Darkness': The Return of Khan?
- Google Fiber Making an Impact
- Entrepreneurs Chase Social Media
- Exciting Night for UFC Fans
- Teen Drivers Should Be Prepared for Any Car-Related Situation
- Summer Movies Aimed at Young Men, Teen Boys
- RFD-TV launches on Charter Cable