Author and actor Steve Harvey says he will perform his final stand-up comedy show Thursday at the MGM Grand Garden Arena in Las Vegas.
Harvey's 2-hour farewell show will air live on Pay-Per-View telecast available on cable systems around the United States.
After the live program, fans will still be able to access the special via cable PPV for several months and also on Video On Demand, beginning Friday.
"The road to this final show has been an amazing journey doing stand-up for the past 27 years, and I can't thank fans enough after reflecting on all those years on stage, and the unforgettable moments and jokes we've shared," Harvey said in a statement. "It's been a wild ride over these years on stage, radio, TV and more, and taking the stage for my final show, I will have a special blowout performance in store for everyone in Las Vegas and watching at home that will be bigger than any show I've done so far."
Harvey is the host of radio's "The Steve Harvey Morning Show" and is the best-selling author of "Think Like a Man." His relationship guide was adapted as a hit film set to premiere Aug. 28 on cable's Movies On Demand. He also is host of the game show "Family Feud" and upcoming new daytime program "Steve Harvey."
Most Popular Stories
- SEO Traffic Lab Celebrate Wins at Digital Marketing Event 'Internet World 2013' in London
- Social Media Initiatives Should Follow Customers' Lead
- Apple CEO: Offshore Units Not a 'Tax Gimmick'
- U.S. Senate Accuses Apple of Large-scale Tax Avoidance
- UTEP Water Recycling Project Wins Venture Titles
- Marketo Makes a Mint in IPO: Stock Shoots Up More than 50 Percent
- Bieber Booed at Billboard Awards
- Crude Oil Up, Gasoline Down
- Austin Startup Compare Metrics Raises $3.5 Million for Expansion
- Why So Many Top 'Car Guys' Are Actually Women