Henry Hopper, the 21-year-old son of the late actor Dennis Hopper, raped a 15-year-old girl in his Venice, Calif., home, her mother alleges in a lawsuit.
TMZ reported Henry Hopper, who also is an actor, is accused of having sex with an underage girl, identified as Jane Doe, after giving her drugs and alcohol.
The lawsuit said Hopper met the girl through a mutual friend in February 2011 and they communicated through Facebook before he invited her to his home where he allegedly "engaged in sexually offensive conduct with her," including sexual intercourse, forced oral copulation and sodomy.
TMZ said it was unclear if the teen reported the allegations to police. She and her mother are suing Hopper for unspecified damages.
Hopper has appeared in the films "Kiss & Tell" and "Restless."
Most Popular Stories
- European Car Sales up First Time in 20 Months
- RFD-TV launches on Charter Cable
- Entrepreneurs Chase Social Media
- Financial Times Twitter, Email Hacked
- 'Star Trek Into Darkness': The Return of Khan?
- Kanye West 'SNL Speech' Renounces Celebrity Status
- Manila's Hollywood Week
- Exciting Night for UFC Fans
- Apple's iPhones, iPads Approved for Military Use, Sir Yes Sir!
- Jolie Mastectomy Raises Legal Questions