Actor Rafael Amaya joined the Voto Latino organization in a public service announcement directed by Wilmer Valderrama and Andrew Sandler. The sketch, designed to empower Latinos by encouraging them to participate in the voting process, also starred Demi Lovato, Maria Menounos, Francia Raisa and Michael Pena.
"I'm thrilled to support such a great organization as Voto Latino is," said Amaya.
He added that "it is our duty as citizens to exercise our civic duties and have our voices be heard through the process of voting. Working on this PSA with such an incredible cast was amazing and it was wonderful to see Wilmer in his new facet as director."
Amaya is currently readying for his title role on "El Seņor de los Cielos," a new prime-time series from Telemundo.
Related: Election 2012: Groups Push for Increased Participation of Hispanics
For more information on Voto Latino please visit: www.votolatino.org.
The PSA will air this August.
Meanwhile, here's guapo Rafael Amaya in a little ol' love triangle:
Most Popular Stories
- Malaysia, Flight 370 Relatives Talk Financial Help
- GM Boosting China Production Capacity
- Jack White Records Songs, Releases Vinyl in Hours
- 420 Pot Holiday Tries To Go Mainstream
- Report: Next Iran Nuclear Talks Set for New York
- Automakers Turn to China to Fuel Sales Growth
- Delay in Ferry Evacuation Puzzles Maritime Experts
- Easter morning delivery for space station
- Pope Francis, Huge Crowd Joyously Celebrate Easter
- GOP Making Bold Play for Oregon Senate Seat