Actor Rafael Amaya joined the Voto Latino organization in a public service announcement directed by Wilmer Valderrama and Andrew Sandler. The sketch, designed to empower Latinos by encouraging them to participate in the voting process, also starred Demi Lovato, Maria Menounos, Francia Raisa and Michael Pena.
"I'm thrilled to support such a great organization as Voto Latino is," said Amaya.
He added that "it is our duty as citizens to exercise our civic duties and have our voices be heard through the process of voting. Working on this PSA with such an incredible cast was amazing and it was wonderful to see Wilmer in his new facet as director."
Amaya is currently readying for his title role on "El Seņor de los Cielos," a new prime-time series from Telemundo.
Related: Election 2012: Groups Push for Increased Participation of Hispanics
For more information on Voto Latino please visit: www.votolatino.org.
The PSA will air this August.
Meanwhile, here's guapo Rafael Amaya in a little ol' love triangle:
Most Popular Stories
- Senate Dems Pull All-Nighter on Global Warming
- Why New Workers Can't Get Ahead
- myLINGO Translates Hollywood Films into Spanish
- Rand Paul Takes Pot Shot at Ted Cruz
- Obama Plugs ACA on Zach Galifianakis Show
- Miley Cyrus Performs in Undies After Costume Goes Missing
- Toledo Jeep Plant Hiring Part-Timers
- Dianne Feinstein Accuses CIA of Spying on Congress
- Snowden Urges Silicon Valley to Resist Internet Spying
- OECD Forecasts Slowdown in Global Growth