Former "Saved by the Bell" heartthrob Mark-Paul Gosselar is off the market -- again. The actor married advertising executive Catriona McGinn in Santa Barbara Co., Calif., over the weekend.
According to People.com, the couple married on Saturday at the Sunstone winery in Santa Ynez, Calif. Gosselar gave his bride a 5-carat Neil Lane engagement ring.
Related Story:"Lisa Turtle of 'Saved by the Bell' Looks Unrecognizable"
This is Gosselar's second marriage. He was previously married to Lisa Ann Russell and has two children with her.
Gosselar currently stars in "Franklin & Bash" and plays Peter Bash.
According to People.com, the newlyweds are headed to Italy for their honeymoon.
Most Popular Stories
- Marketo Makes a Mint in IPO: Stock Shoots Up More than 50 Percent
- GM Joins Nissan to Supply Small Cargo Vehicle
- Bieber Booed at Billboard Awards
- GM to Rejoin S&P 500, Akerson Says
- Kerry Concerned Over Blasphemy Laws, Anti-Semitism
- Ford's Supplier Diversity Program Turns 35
- Ladies in White Group Needs Help From Abroad
- Ford Trucks See Boost as Roadshow Reaches Saudi Arabia
- NTSB Wants to Lower Blood Alcohol Limit to 0.05
- Ohio Valley Bank Joins Federal Reserve System