Arnold Schwarzenegger and Maria Shriver's sprawling Carpinteria estate has been lingering on the market since January, according to Radar Online. But Schwarzenegger and Shriver were hardly the first famous folk to occupy the estate -- check out the details!
According to the website of real estate broker John Vogel, Schwarzenegger and Shriver's historic Carpinteria, Calif., estate boasts ocean views. The property's Craftsman home, barn, fruit trees (avocados and lemons) and two fish-stocked ponds are on a 25-acre parcel, and was reportedly "a former hangout of many celebrities, including Clark Gable, John Wayne, Jimmy Stewart and more."
Most Popular Stories
- Bipartisan Budget Deal Gets Key Support in House
- Bitcoin Clones Lurch Onto Financial Scene
- Clinton to Keynote Annual Simmons Leadership Conference
- Scotch Whisky Sales Raise Distillers' Spirits
- Holiday Shopping Off to a Slow Start This Season
- Budget Deal Will Cut 220,000 Californians Out of Jobless Benefits
- Fake Deaf Interpreter Was Hallucinating, Has Schizophrenia
- Tea Party Glum in Face of Bipartisan Budget Deal
- Health Coverage Disparities Emerge Among States
- Futures Fall, Holiday Spending and Unemployment Up