Arnold Schwarzenegger and Maria Shriver's sprawling Carpinteria estate has been lingering on the market since January, according to Radar Online. But Schwarzenegger and Shriver were hardly the first famous folk to occupy the estate -- check out the details!
According to the website of real estate broker John Vogel, Schwarzenegger and Shriver's historic Carpinteria, Calif., estate boasts ocean views. The property's Craftsman home, barn, fruit trees (avocados and lemons) and two fish-stocked ponds are on a 25-acre parcel, and was reportedly "a former hangout of many celebrities, including Clark Gable, John Wayne, Jimmy Stewart and more."
Most Popular Stories
- GM Boosting China Production Capacity
- Jack White Records Songs, Releases Vinyl in Hours
- 420 Pot Holiday Tries To Go Mainstream
- Malaysia, Flight 370 Relatives Talk Financial Help
- Automakers Turn to China to Fuel Sales Growth
- Report: Next Iran Nuclear Talks Set for New York
- Delay in Ferry Evacuation Puzzles Maritime Experts
- Easter morning delivery for space station
- Pope Francis, Huge Crowd Joyously Celebrate Easter
- GOP Making Bold Play for Oregon Senate Seat