Arnold Schwarzenegger and Maria Shriver's sprawling Carpinteria estate has been lingering on the market since January, according to Radar Online. But Schwarzenegger and Shriver were hardly the first famous folk to occupy the estate -- check out the details!
According to the website of real estate broker John Vogel, Schwarzenegger and Shriver's historic Carpinteria, Calif., estate boasts ocean views. The property's Craftsman home, barn, fruit trees (avocados and lemons) and two fish-stocked ponds are on a 25-acre parcel, and was reportedly "a former hangout of many celebrities, including Clark Gable, John Wayne, Jimmy Stewart and more."
Most Popular Stories
- GM Joins Nissan to Supply Small Cargo Vehicle
- Bieber Booed at Billboard Awards
- Marketo Makes a Mint in IPO: Stock Shoots Up More than 50 Percent
- GM to Rejoin S&P 500, Akerson Says
- Kerry Concerned Over Blasphemy Laws, Anti-Semitism
- Ford's Supplier Diversity Program Turns 35
- Ford Trucks See Boost as Roadshow Reaches Saudi Arabia
- Ladies in White Group Needs Help From Abroad
- Darden Competition for Small Businesses Opens
- NTSB Wants to Lower Blood Alcohol Limit to 0.05