Lindsay Lohan's publicist says the actress has finished shooting her TV movie "Liz & Dick" in Los Angeles.
Lohan, who turned 26 Monday, plays screen icon Elizabeth Taylor in the Lifetime bio-picture, which is to air on the cable network Nov. 3.
"Lindsay successfully wrapped late last night and the movie is done," her representative, Steve Honig, told E! News Tuesday.
"Thank you for all the birthday wishes! Also -- that's a wrap on Liz & Dick -- thank you to all my fans, crew members, friends & Lifetime!" Lohan said via Twitter Tuesday.
Most Popular Stories
- Portland's Arts District to host theater festival from June 26-30 [Sun Journal (Lewiston, ME)]
- Sex as a battlefield ; Although his fiction is at times overwhelmed by descriptions of women's bodies, James Salter is capable of a simmering, near- biblical intensity. His new novel does not do justice to his art
- The perfect children's film: a Western with aliens, Moses and true love ; Few things inspire children more than movies, so what are the favourite childhood films of actors, directors and producers at the Cinemagic festival?
- Gillian Anderson is fired up in 'The Fall', but Whicher is suspiciously dull ; The former 'X-Files' star channels her inner Helen Mirren in a new crime drama set in Belfast
- Top 10 concerts from Sands Event Center's first year
- Joshua Radin loves to sing about love
- As 'The Office' ends, other workplace shows find a big TV audience
- Local comedians carve own path to fame with Valley-wide circuit
- BRIEF: Carole King to be honored with Obama-hosted show, Gershwin Prize
- 'Iron Man 3' makes $1 billion worldwide, $300 million domestically