DENVER, CO -- (Marketwire) -- 07/03/12 -- Online retailer eBags.com -- the world's largest online retailer of backpacks, handbags, luggage, and laptop cases -- announced a Military Special Offer in time for Independence Day to support and honor members of the U.S. Armed Forces. eBags is pleased to offer a year round 20% off discount for men and women serving on active duty, in the Guard/Reserves, veterans and their families on over 500 brands at www.eBags.com/military.
"eBags is extremely proud of the veterans we have working on our team and in talking with them, we wanted to offer something to say thanks for the debt of gratitude we owe all the men and women who have served our nation," said Peter Cobb, co-founder of eBags.
eBags.com has created a special landing page for members of the military and veterans and will be launching more initiatives in upcoming months as a way of saying thank you to those serving our country. In addition, eBags is proud to have a number of veterans and families of veterans on staff as well as team members currently serving in the Colorado National Guard.
eBags is the world's leading online retailer of luggage, handbags, business cases, backpacks and accessories for all lifestyles. With over 14 million bags sold and 2.4 million unbiased customer reviews, eBags features over 45,000 products from 500 brand names such as Fossil, Samsonite, Tumi, The North Face, Dakine, JanSport, Kenneth Cole, Vera Bradley, kate spade and Nike. eBags is also a proud supporter of the fight against breast cancer and donates 10% of the retail price of each pink product towards breast cancer research, education, screening and treatment. For more information on eBags, please visit www.eBags.com.
Add to Digg Bookmark with del.icio.us Add to Newsvine
PR Contact @ eBags:
Email: Email Contact
Most Popular Stories
- SEO Traffic Lab Celebrate Wins at Digital Marketing Event 'Internet World 2013' in London
- Social Media Initiatives Should Follow Customers' Lead
- Apple CEO: Offshore Units Not a 'Tax Gimmick'
- U.S. Senate Accuses Apple of Large-scale Tax Avoidance
- UTEP Water Recycling Project Wins Venture Titles
- Marketo Makes a Mint in IPO: Stock Shoots Up More than 50 Percent
- Bieber Booed at Billboard Awards
- Crude Oil Up, Gasoline Down
- Austin Startup Compare Metrics Raises $3.5 Million for Expansion
- Why So Many Top 'Car Guys' Are Actually Women