The AAA auto club reports the average price of a gallon of gasoline in Washington is $3.64.
That's down 14 cents in a week and 65 cents in a month. It's 31 cents higher than the national average.
Some metro prices from the AAA's Monday survey:
Bellingham $3.72, Bremerton $3.51, Seattle-Bellevue-Everett $3.67, Tacoma $3.56, Olympia $3.54, Vancouver $3.55, Yakima $3.72, Tri-Cities $3.71, Spokane $3.70.
Most Popular Stories
- SEO Traffic Lab Celebrate Wins at Digital Marketing Event 'Internet World 2013' in London
- Social Media Initiatives Should Follow Customers' Lead
- Apple CEO: Offshore Units Not a 'Tax Gimmick'
- U.S. Senate Accuses Apple of Large-scale Tax Avoidance
- UTEP Water Recycling Project Wins Venture Titles
- Marketo Makes a Mint in IPO: Stock Shoots Up More than 50 Percent
- Bieber Booed at Billboard Awards
- Crude Oil Up, Gasoline Down
- Austin Startup Compare Metrics Raises $3.5 Million for Expansion
- Why So Many Top 'Car Guys' Are Actually Women