"The Campaign," the new comedy starring Will Ferrell and Zach Galifianakis, has joined the lineup of the Traverse City Film Festival.
The political funfest will be shown at 6:15 p.m. Aug. 4 during the northern Michigan festival, which has become a highlight of the state's annual arts schedule.
Director Jay Roach of "The Campaign" will be in attendance for a question-and-answer session following the movie. Roach also helmed the Ben Stiller hit "Meet the Parents."
In "The Campaign," Ferrell plays an incumbent candidate whose congressional seat is challenged by a naive newcomer portrayed by Galifianakis.
"The Campaign" opens Aug. 10 in metro Detroit.
Most Popular Stories
- Atlanta Biology Lesson Compares Evolution With Satan
- Sales Show Samsung Needs Next Big Thing
- FOMC Minutes From June 17 Meeting: Full Text
- 7-Eleven Marks Appy Birthday with Freebies
- Ford Wrings Mileage out of Three-Cylinder Fiesta
- Ford Recalling 100,000 Vehicles for Safety Issues
- Hispanic Social Media Awards Announced
- Is Eva Mendes Pregnant With Ryan Gosling's Baby?
- Legal Pot Shops Do Roaring Business on Opening Day
- UTEP Students Tapped to Test Lunar Dust Device