"The Campaign," the new comedy starring Will Ferrell and Zach Galifianakis, has joined the lineup of the Traverse City Film Festival.
The political funfest will be shown at 6:15 p.m. Aug. 4 during the northern Michigan festival, which has become a highlight of the state's annual arts schedule.
Director Jay Roach of "The Campaign" will be in attendance for a question-and-answer session following the movie. Roach also helmed the Ben Stiller hit "Meet the Parents."
In "The Campaign," Ferrell plays an incumbent candidate whose congressional seat is challenged by a naive newcomer portrayed by Galifianakis.
"The Campaign" opens Aug. 10 in metro Detroit.
Most Popular Stories
- SEO Traffic Lab Celebrate Wins at Digital Marketing Event 'Internet World 2013' in London
- Social Media Initiatives Should Follow Customers' Lead
- Apple CEO: Offshore Units Not a 'Tax Gimmick'
- U.S. Senate Accuses Apple of Large-scale Tax Avoidance
- UTEP Water Recycling Project Wins Venture Titles
- Marketo Makes a Mint in IPO: Stock Shoots Up More than 50 Percent
- Bieber Booed at Billboard Awards
- Crude Oil Up, Gasoline Down
- Austin Startup Compare Metrics Raises $3.5 Million for Expansion
- Why So Many Top 'Car Guys' Are Actually Women