The top 20 Illinois companies in the 2012 HispanicBusiness 500 ranking produced revenues of $1.14 billion in 2011, up slightly from the $1.1 billion produced in 2010.
The companies employed 5,415 people last year, which was also up from the 4,345 people in 2010.
Related: Top 20 Hispanic-owned Companies in New Mexico 2012
Group O Inc. once again tops the list in Illinois, with 2011 revenues of $507 million. Fifteen of the 20 companies from Illinois reported an increase in revenues from 2010-2011, led by J.C. Restoration Inc. in Rolling Meadows, with an impressive revenue increase of 77.6 percent from 2010-2011.
Illinois Top 20
Overall Rank | Company Name | 2011 Revenue
15. Group O Inc., $507 million
28. Gusto Packing Co., $268 million
89. United Building Maintenance Inc., $68.9 million
95. Cardenas Marketing Network, $59.2 million
231. 7Search.com, $18.7 million
235. Steve's Equipment Service Inc., $18.5 million
236. J.C. Restoration Inc., $18.50 million
246. Montenegro Paper Ltd., $17.1 million
247. Alliance Companies Inc., $16.8 million
248. MZI Group Inc., $16.8 million
263. Primera Engineers Ltd., $15 million
270. Time Definite Services Inc., $14.5 million
276. Midwest REM Enterprises Inc., $14 million
280. Ebco Inc., $14 million
284. Cristina Foods Inc., $13.7 million
297. Sanchez Daniels & Hoffman LLP, $12.4 million
307. Emergency 24 Inc., $11.8 million
315. Monterrey Security, $11.2 million
318. CartonCraft Inc., $10.9 million
343. The San Jose Group Co., $9 million
To purchase the 2012 HispanicBusiness 500 directory, click here.
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- Will Missing Malaysian Jet Prompt Aviation System Change?
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- Natural Gas Discovery Could Lead to Cleaner Fuels