The Ohio Hispanic Chambers of Commerce (OHCC) today announced the opening of registration for the Ohio Hispanic Business Summit.
The Ohio Hispanic Business Summit is more than a business seminar or networking event. The summit gathers more than 400 Hispanic and non-Hispanic businesses and leaders to collaborate, grow their business and promote economic vitality across Ohio. The Ohio Hispanic Business Summit will take place Thursday, Aug. 23 at the Ohio Union at The Ohio State University in Columbus, OH.
The summit will feature Javier Palomarez, president and CEO of the United States Hispanic Chamber of Commerce, who will serve as the event's honorary chair along with presenting partner, Honda Manufacturing of America and the USHCC.
Statistics show Hispanic-owned businesses are the fastest growing businesses in the country with Hispanic women entrepreneurs growing at a spectacular rate. The Ohio Hispanic population of 217,000 reflects a growth of more than 55 percent since 1990. With these statistics, it is important for Hispanic and non-Hispanic businesses to collaborate and work together to forge new opportunities that help Ohio flourish.
By blending ideas and expertise and learning more about each other's culture and ways of life, those running businesses and leading the way can have a tremendous impact on the economic growth and development of the State of Ohio.
To purchase your summit pass, visit www.ohiohispanicbusinesssummit.com .
Leader level sponsors include Fifth Third Bank, Heartland Payment Systems, Huntington Bank, Ohio Energy Resource Alliance, State Farm Insurance and VISA. Patron sponsors include Allstate, AT&T, Lane, Alton & Horst LLC, Nationwide, Ohio Department of Development Minority Business Enterprise Division and Wendy's.
Business development partners include AETNA, Madison & Fifth, Speedway LLC, Telhio Credit Union, Toyota Motor Engineering & Manufacturing North America and US Bank. Promotional Partners include LaVERDAD Marketing & Media, Bartha Audio Visual, Experience Columbus LaVanguardia Hoy, North American Broadcasting Company, TSJ Media, DK Web Consulting and Social Media Spanish. Presenting Hispanic Chambers of Commerce include Hispanic Chamber Cincinnati USA, Dayton Hispanic Chamber, Hispanic Chamber of Columbus, Northeast Ohio Hispanic Chamber of Commerce and Northwest Ohio Hispanic Chamber.
Most Popular Stories
- 'Beyonce' Tops the U.S. Album Chart
- Singer Ian Watkins Sentenced to 35 Years Prison for Child Sex Abuse
- Universal CityWalk Rings in 2014 with Southern California's Biggest New Year's Eve Party, Featuring Dazzling Fireworks Displays, Three Live Concert Stages, DJ Performances and a Midnight Cascade of 1,000 Pounds of Confetti
- The Illuminati Don't Exist, Just Ask Them
- SAC Capital Employee Guilty of Insider Trading
- Brothel Write-offs Cost Taxpayers Millions, Coburn Says
- Joaquin Phoenix Reboots in 'Her'
- Fed Signals Strong Confidence in U.S. Economy
- GLAAD Denounces 'Duck Dynasty' Star for Remarks About Gays
- Senate Sends Bipartisan Budget Plan to President