I want to tweet; but I can't.
Twitter was down this morning, but has come back slowly for some, including most mobile phone users.
Related story: "Social Media Olympics, Twoops!"
The only explanation so far was given at about 9:30 a.m. (Pacific Standard): "Users may be experiencing issues accessing Twitter. Our engineers are currently working to resolve the issue."
According to Mashable.com, Twitter is knows about the downtime: "We're aware of the issue and are looking into it," a Twitter spokesperson told Mashable. "We will let you know when we have an update, and keep an eye on status.twitter.com for updates as well."
UPDATE: Up again. Yay.
Most Popular Stories
- Facebook, Twitter Announce Apps for Google Glass
- Will Yahoo Splurge on $1-Billion acquisition of Tumblr?
- European Car Sales up First Time in 20 Months
- 'Star Trek Into Darkness': The Return of Khan?
- Google Fiber Making an Impact
- Entrepreneurs Chase Social Media
- Exciting Night for UFC Fans
- Teen Drivers Should Be Prepared for Any Car-Related Situation
- Summer Movies Aimed at Young Men, Teen Boys
- Financial Times Twitter, Email Hacked