WASHINGTON, July 26, 2012 /PRNewswire-HISPANIC PR WIRE/ -- The National Hispanic Caucus of State Legislators (NHCSL), the national representative for Hispanic state legislators throughout the United States, applauds Pfizer's efforts to stimulate the conversation about healthy aging by launching the "Get Old Initiative."
The "Get Old Initiative" was launched this past June in order to promote an open dialogue on the topic of healthy aging and to provide a myriad of resources and videos that directly affect the aging population. Through an open forum, the website provides the public with the right tools to tackle healthy aging in the U.S. The NHCSL has been a strong proponent of addressing best practices for aging and to inform the constituents we serve. As such, the NHCSL recognizes the importance of building partnerships in order to address aging within the Hispanic community and cross-culturally.
The NHCSL encourages its members to go to http://www.GetOld.com to share their thoughts and ideas about healthy aging and to continue the conversation with their constituents.
SOURCE National Hispanic Caucus of State Legislators (NHCSL)
Most Popular Stories
- Schedule packed with talent at the Fox
- Entrepreneurs Chase Social Media
- I never set out to be a role model but it's great to be one ; IN THE HOTSEATBetter known by his stage name Wretch 32, Jermaine Sinclair is a 28-year-old rapper from London. In 2011 his debut album Black and White sold over a million copies and scored three top five singles. His latest single Blackout was released this week
- European Car Sales up First Time in 20 Months
- Emirati announces new film project at Cannes
- Promoter McLean 'provided more musical joy than Dylan and Prince combined'
- The Blade, Toledo, Ohio, TK Barger column
- SINCE YOU ASKED [Pittsburgh Tribune-Review (PA)]
- SET PHASERS TO DUMB Spock emotional and in love? Nonstop explosions? The highly illogical enterprise of J.J. Abrams' 'Star Trek'
- Detroit Free Press Julie Hinds column