British Prime Minister David Cameron declined
Thursday to comment directly on remarks by US presidential hopeful
Mitt Romney questioning London's readiness to stage the Olympic
"Of course, this is a time of some economic difficulty for (Britain), everybody knows that," said Cameron.
"But look at what we're capable of achieving as a nation, even at a difficult economic time," he said in a news conference at the Olympic Park.
"There are always lessons to learn," he added.
Most Popular Stories
- SEO Traffic Lab Celebrate Wins at Digital Marketing Event 'Internet World 2013' in London
- Social Media Initiatives Should Follow Customers' Lead
- Apple CEO: Offshore Units Not a 'Tax Gimmick'
- U.S. Senate Accuses Apple of Large-scale Tax Avoidance
- UTEP Water Recycling Project Wins Venture Titles
- Marketo Makes a Mint in IPO: Stock Shoots Up More than 50 Percent
- Bieber Booed at Billboard Awards
- Crude Oil Up, Gasoline Down
- Austin Startup Compare Metrics Raises $3.5 Million for Expansion
- Why So Many Top 'Car Guys' Are Actually Women