Social media marketing agency Room 214 this week released its second quarterly Social Media Trend Report, an in-depth look at the influential social media topics driving the digital industry. In a marketing world where technology is ever evolving, Room 214 points out that to create the best opportunities for brands, it is important to keep up-to-date on new trends in the industry.
"The rate of change is overwhelming in the social media marketing industry as new platforms and updates to existing platforms arise almost daily," said Jason Cormier, co-founder of Room 214. "Our social media trend report makes available the same insight, advice and guidance we provide to our clients to keep them informed of the latest advancements."
The report is free to download by visiting Room 214's website at: http://room214.com/subscribe. In this issue, Room 214 goes in depth on the following topics:
1. Digital Path to Success: As thoughtful strategy becomes ever important to digital marketing efforts, Room 214 describes a model for creating digital marketing campaign strategy. The model serves as a roadmap to research, plan and execute successful campaigns based on a strong understanding of the client and the digital environment.
2. Digital Video Marketing: Video marketing has become one of the most important aspects of a successful online content marketing strategy. Room 214 highlights the necessary steps to take, and tools to use, to ensure successful distribution and viewer reach as you produce and release digital videos.
3. Marketing with Pinterest: Room 214 explains how and why Pinterest has made huge strides as a marketing platform for brands and eCommerce sites. The report teaches you to apply Pinterest to specific marketing initiatives and offers a plethora of tips to optimize pins, drive traffic and grow awareness.
"We always work to provide our clients with the latest information on new social media topics, and these reports will further support that effort," said James Clark, co-founder of Room 214. "We are happy to share agency insights relevant to so many of the marketing conversations happening today."
Each quarter the agency releases a new report on three of the industry's biggest topics to provide digital marketing professionals with helpful tools and resources in their own marketing efforts.
Room 214 provides social media and digital marketing solutions for iconic brands. Services include research, strategy, and execution on all aspects of digital marketing campaigns. The company is based in Boulder, Colo.
Most Popular Stories
- Ex-Mobster to Bulger: Just Say Sorry
- Google Stock Split Ahead
- Guns Are Hot in California
- OSH Selling Most of Its Stores to Lowe's
- El Paso Symposium Offers Help to Startups
- MillerCoors Taps New Hispanic Ad Agency
- First Person Cured of AIDS Virus Wants to Help Others
- Small Businesses Hiring, but Worry About Expense
- Honda Says Sorry About the Lack of Electric Fits
- LULAC Convention Starts With Focus on LGBT Youth