The El Paso Convention and Visitors Bureau and Mexico-based advertising agency Atmosfera Productions have developed several seasonal versions of the "El Paso Es Tuyo" television spot, print ads and radio jingles aimed at encouraging travel to El Paso for Black Friday, Holy Week, the summer and the back-to-school season.
"El Paso es Tuyo" print ads may be seen in El Heraldo de Chihuahua, El Diario de Chihuahua, Waw and Enfiestate. Radio jingles may be heard on Imagen-FM (90.5), EXA-FM (98.3) and KIWI-FM (El Lobo, 102.9) Television spots can be seen on Cablemas channels and on the El Paso CVB's Spanish-language website at visitaelpaso.com
Most Popular Stories
- SEO Traffic Lab Celebrate Wins at Digital Marketing Event 'Internet World 2013' in London
- Social Media Initiatives Should Follow Customers' Lead
- Apple CEO: Offshore Units Not a 'Tax Gimmick'
- U.S. Senate Accuses Apple of Large-scale Tax Avoidance
- UTEP Water Recycling Project Wins Venture Titles
- Marketo Makes a Mint in IPO: Stock Shoots Up More than 50 Percent
- Bieber Booed at Billboard Awards
- Crude Oil Up, Gasoline Down
- Austin Startup Compare Metrics Raises $3.5 Million for Expansion
- Why So Many Top 'Car Guys' Are Actually Women