Christian Bale, star of The Dark Knight Rises,
visited Tuesday with some of the survivors of last week's Colorado
cinema shootings, The Denver Post reported.
Bale met with seven wounded patients at the Medical Centre of Aurora, Colorado, close to the shopping mall cinema where a gunman carried out Friday's shooting spree at a midnight screening of the hit Batman sequel.
The report said that Bale spent about 10 minutes with each patient and met with doctors, police officers and emergency medical technicians who responded to the attack, in which 12 people were killed and 58 injured.
The suspect in the case, James Holmes, a 24-year-old former neuroscience graduate student, appeared in court for the first time Monday, where his vacant and lethargic gaze prompted speculation about his mental state.
Most Popular Stories
- European Car Sales up First Time in 20 Months
- Entrepreneurs Chase Social Media
- Schedule packed with talent at the Fox
- Manila's Hollywood Week
- I never set out to be a role model but it's great to be one ; IN THE HOTSEATBetter known by his stage name Wretch 32, Jermaine Sinclair is a 28-year-old rapper from London. In 2011 his debut album Black and White sold over a million copies and scored three top five singles. His latest single Blackout was released this week
- Austin musicians point to a variety of reasons to appreciate McCartney
- Financial Times Twitter, Email Hacked
- Apple's iPhones, iPads Approved for Military Use, Sir Yes Sir!
- SINCE YOU ASKED [Pittsburgh Tribune-Review (PA)]
- 'Star Trek Into Darkness': The Return of Khan?