The US Dept. of Labor -- Employee Benefits Security Adminstration presents: COBRA Compliance and Retirement Solution: A Discussion for Small Business Owners July 31.
The first discussion will focus on COBRA compliance and will include the requirements small business owners need to know. Sending the General Notice, the COBRA Election Notice, and the qualifying events that determine eligibility for employees and the deadlines for coverage.
The second discussion will focus on choosing a retirement solution for your small business. It will offer a general overview of several types of retirement plans a small employer might consider including: Simple IRA's, the different types of 401k plans and Defined Benefit Plans.
WHEN: Tuesday, July 31, 2012
TIME: (COBRA Compliance) 9 a.m. to 10 a.m.
(Retirement Solutions) 10:30 a.m. to 11:30 a.m.
WHERE: SBA: Los Angeles District Office / 330 N. Brand Blvd., Suite 1200 / Glendale, CA 91203
To register, click here.
Please note, parking will not be validated.
Most Popular Stories
- World Bank: Rich Countries Must Curb Emissions
- Airport Garners Social Media Award
- Social Media Campaign Increases Organ Donor Registrations
- What Will Happen When Quantitative Easing Ends?
- Immigration Reform Would Decrease U.S. Budget Deficit
- MillerCoors Taps New Hispanic Ad Agency
- Aetna Leaving California's Individual Health Insurance Market
- Conference Slated for Hispanic Tech Startups
- Tea Party Wants to 'Audit the IRS'
- Calories Count: Starbucks to Post the Numbers on Menu Boards