U.S. actor Nick Stahl, who is battling an addiction to drugs, has reconciled with his family and is in treatment, TMZ reported.
Stahl's wife, Rose, told police in Los Angeles the "In the Bedroom," "Terminator 3: Rise of the Machines" and "Sin City" star had gone missing twice since May.
But TMZ said the 32-year-old actor is now "in a good place," working to stay sober and in constant communication with his family, although he has not moved back home with his wife and their pre-school-age daughter.
Rose Stahl posted on Twitter a photo of herself smiling alongside the actor Sunday.
Most Popular Stories
- Entrepreneurs Chase Social Media
- European Car Sales up First Time in 20 Months
- Schedule packed with talent at the Fox
- Manila's Hollywood Week
- Austin musicians point to a variety of reasons to appreciate McCartney
- SINCE YOU ASKED [Pittsburgh Tribune-Review (PA)]
- Financial Times Twitter, Email Hacked
- Apple's iPhones, iPads Approved for Military Use, Sir Yes Sir!
- Promoter McLean 'provided more musical joy than Dylan and Prince combined'