PASADENA, Calif., July 19, 2012 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- The National Hispanic Media Coalition (NHMC) Latino MediaCon Expo will bring thousands of Latino entertainment consumers together on Saturday, July 21 in Exhibit Hall A of the Pasadena Convention Center. Through the "free" showcase and fan fair expo fans will have the opportunity to meet celebrity entertainers, music stars and athletes including Boxers Josesito Lopez and USNBC Super Featherweight Champion Daniel Ponce De Leon, UFC Fighter Diego "The Dream" Sanchez, and Mexican wrestling legends El Hijo de Santo and Blue Demon, Jr.
TV and film stars include Cierra Ramirez from ABC Family's hit Secret Life of the American Teenager, novela star Rafael Amaya, actors Nicholas Gonzalez and Esai Morales. For kids NHMC presents an opportunity to meet Norman and his zombie friends from the new 3D stop-motion comedy thriller ParaNorman, the Lorax from the hit film Dr. Seuss' The Lorax and Universal's Woody and Winnie Woodpecker.
Fans will have the opportunity to meet their favorite LA radio personalities as the biggest names in radio participate in autograph sessions including Art Laboe, Syndicated DJ, Big Boy from Power 106, Chiquibaby, TV and radio celebrity, Raquel Cordova "Raq-C" La Comadre from Latino 96.3 and Univision radio talk show hosts Fernando Espuelas.
Comedian Shayla Rivera will sign autographs while comedian Kiki Melendez will host Hot Tamales Live's MediaCon Comedy Showcase. Talent from English and Spanish News and Cable programming shows will also be on hand.
Two stages will bring entertainment from Trio Ellas and renowned Conguero Louie Cruz Beltran, as well as an appearance from NuvoTV's hit reality show Models of Latinas of South Beach.
For more information about Latino MediaCon & Expo log onto www.LatinoMediaCon.com or call (626) 792-6462. For MediaCon updates text MEDIACON to 877877. Latino MediaCon is produced by the NHMC and LatinPointe.National Hispanic Media Coalition
Most Popular Stories
- SEO Traffic Lab Celebrate Wins at Digital Marketing Event 'Internet World 2013' in London
- Social Media Initiatives Should Follow Customers' Lead
- Apple CEO: Offshore Units Not a 'Tax Gimmick'
- U.S. Senate Accuses Apple of Large-scale Tax Avoidance
- UTEP Water Recycling Project Wins Venture Titles
- Marketo Makes a Mint in IPO: Stock Shoots Up More than 50 Percent
- Bieber Booed at Billboard Awards
- Crude Oil Up, Gasoline Down
- Austin Startup Compare Metrics Raises $3.5 Million for Expansion
- Why So Many Top 'Car Guys' Are Actually Women