Israel on Thursday night named the five Israelis
who were killed in a suicide attack on a tourist bus in Bulgaria, and
a military aircraft bearing the bodies was en route to the Jewish
The five were Itzik Colangi, 28, Amir Menashe, 28, Elior Price, 26, Maor Harosh, 25, and Kochava Shriki, 44. The first of the funerals was to take place Friday.
Earlier Thursday, 36 Israelis wounded in the attack landed at Ben Gurion Airport, near Tel Aviv, on two separate flights.
An aircraft bearing 33 of the Israeli tourists who were lightly wounded in the attack landed in the early afternoon, and the injured were taken to hospitals throughout the country for further treatment. An Israel Air Force plane, carrying three people whose injuries were described as serious to life-threatening, landed in the evening.
Most Popular Stories
- SEO Traffic Lab Celebrate Wins at Digital Marketing Event 'Internet World 2013' in London
- Social Media Initiatives Should Follow Customers' Lead
- Apple CEO: Offshore Units Not a 'Tax Gimmick'
- U.S. Senate Accuses Apple of Large-scale Tax Avoidance
- UTEP Water Recycling Project Wins Venture Titles
- Marketo Makes a Mint in IPO: Stock Shoots Up More than 50 Percent
- Bieber Booed at Billboard Awards
- Crude Oil Up, Gasoline Down
- Austin Startup Compare Metrics Raises $3.5 Million for Expansion
- Why So Many Top 'Car Guys' Are Actually Women