Comic actor Fred Willard was arrested for lewd conduct in a Hollywood adult-movie theater, law-enforcement sources told TMZ.
Willard, 78, is best known for his work on the sitcom "Everybody Loves Raymond" and in writer-director Christopher Guest's mockumentaries "This is Spinal Tap," "Waiting for Guffman," "For Your Consideration," "Best in Show" and "A Mighty Wind." He is now host of the improv-comedy series "Trust Us with Your Life."
TMZ said Los Angeles Police Department undercover vice officers on a routine walk-through arrested Willard Wednesday night at the Tiki Theater after finding him watching a pornographic movie with his penis exposed and in his hand.
He was cited for lewd conduct and released from police custody the same night, TMZ said.
Most Popular Stories
- Updates on Everglades' Stranded Pilot Whales
- Stolen Cobalt-60 Recovered in Mexico
- Hezbollah Chief's Assassination Claimed by Sunni Group
- Wind Power and Wildlife Can Coexist
- Allstate Seeks to Invest in Minority Firms
- Sarmiento to Handle Greeley Latin Ops
- Ford Mustang Still Packs Power
- First-time Jobless Claims Drop Below 300,000
- White House Pushes to Extend Unemployment Benefits
- Elizabeth Warren Ends 2016 Presidential Rumors