The Top 20 Texas companies in the 2012 Hispanic Business 500 Ranking produced revenues of $5.62 billion in 2012, which was up an impressive 30.7 percent from the $4.3 billion they generated in 2010.
The 20 companies employed 24,135 people, up an astounding 77 percent from the 13,633 people employed the year before.
Goodman Networks in Plano heads the list for the first time, with 2011 revenues of $725 million, up 22.3 percent from 2010.
A whopping 18 of the 20 companies saw their revenues increase from 2010-2011, led by Link America in Rowlett. Link America went from $136.29 million in 2010 to $213.91 million in 2011, a 56.96 percent jump.
Once again, all 20 of the Texas companies were in the top 100 overall on the HB500.
Related: The 2012 Sector Analysis
Texas Top 20
Overall Rank | Company Name | 2011 Revenue
6. Goodman Networks, $725.00 million
9. International Bancshares Corp., $619.62 million
10. Genesis Networks Telecom Services LLC, $606.92 million
11. Ancira Enterprises Inc., $572.10 million
17. G&A Partners, $474.95 million
19. Fred Loya Insurance, $438.59 million
27. The Plaza Group Inc., $272.00 million
29. Petro Amigos Supply Inc., $263.00 million
32. Sun Holdings LLC, $233.00 million
37. Link America Inc., $213.91 million
38. Pinnacle Technical Resources, $211.00 million
41. Thos. S. Byrne Ltd., $185.00 million
47. MEI Technologies Inc., $152.00 million
54. The Alamo Travel Group, $133.00 million
62. SolvChem Inc./Packaging Services Co., $114.60 million
66. Paul Young Co., $111.71 million
77. Diamond P Enterprises Inc.. $82.16 million
78. Asset Protection & Security Services Inc., $80.57 million
84. Varela Auto Group LLC, $72.71 million
97. InGenesis Inc., $57.30 million
To purchase the 2012 HispanicBusiness 500 directory, click here.
Most Popular Stories
- NSA Defends Global Cellphone Tracking Legality
- Ad Counts Rise in 2013 for Hispanic Magazines
- Networks Vie for U.S. Hispanic TV Viewers
- Apple Wants Samsung to Pay $22M for Patent Dispute Legal Bills
- Starbucks Gets Grinchy; No Gingerbread Lattes for Tampa Customers
- Apple Paid Its Lawyers More Than $60MM to Defeat Samsung in Court
- Economic Bright Spots Not a Sure Boost for President Obama
- Jobs Report Brings Cheer As Unemployment Drops to Five-year Low
- Top Websites for U.S. Hispanics
- US Consumer Borrowing Rose $18.2B in Oct.