Lady Gaga moments ago tweeted her new film to accompany the launch of her new fragrance, "Fame."
"So excited, gonna post a film by Todd Tourso, Reggie Know, Rob English, Kenneth Robin. Its called "FORMULATION" and is for my fragrance FAME," she wrote today.
The artwork for "Fame" looks to be inspired by Gulliver's Travels. The photo (by Steven Klein) shows Lady Gaga with miniature men all over her bare body as she holds "the First Ever Black Eau de Parfum."
The perfume, held in an elegant black bottle, sprays clear and is invisible upon becoming airborne.
"Fame is an illusion — if you really want it, anyone can have it," Gaga told WWD via e-mail of the concept for the fragrance.
Due out in stores in August, "Fame" will be available in three sizes, according to WWE. The 100-ml. — which Gaga refers to as the "Ultimate Masterpiece (these words are also printed on the bottle) — retails for $79, while the 50-ml. is priced at $55 and the 30-ml. will cost $42. A 10-ml. rollerball version will sell for $19."
Watch her film "Formulation," which is about the creation of "Fame," below:
Most Popular Stories
- SEO Traffic Lab Celebrate Wins at Digital Marketing Event 'Internet World 2013' in London
- Social Media Initiatives Should Follow Customers' Lead
- Apple CEO: Offshore Units Not a 'Tax Gimmick'
- U.S. Senate Accuses Apple of Large-scale Tax Avoidance
- UTEP Water Recycling Project Wins Venture Titles
- Marketo Makes a Mint in IPO: Stock Shoots Up More than 50 Percent
- Bieber Booed at Billboard Awards
- Crude Oil Up, Gasoline Down
- Austin Startup Compare Metrics Raises $3.5 Million for Expansion
- Why So Many Top 'Car Guys' Are Actually Women