Lady Gaga moments ago tweeted her new film to accompany the launch of her new fragrance, "Fame."
"So excited, gonna post a film by Todd Tourso, Reggie Know, Rob English, Kenneth Robin. Its called "FORMULATION" and is for my fragrance FAME," she wrote today.
The artwork for "Fame" looks to be inspired by Gulliver's Travels. The photo (by Steven Klein) shows Lady Gaga with miniature men all over her bare body as she holds "the First Ever Black Eau de Parfum."
The perfume, held in an elegant black bottle, sprays clear and is invisible upon becoming airborne.
"Fame is an illusion — if you really want it, anyone can have it," Gaga told WWD via e-mail of the concept for the fragrance.
Due out in stores in August, "Fame" will be available in three sizes, according to WWE. The 100-ml. — which Gaga refers to as the "Ultimate Masterpiece (these words are also printed on the bottle) — retails for $79, while the 50-ml. is priced at $55 and the 30-ml. will cost $42. A 10-ml. rollerball version will sell for $19."
Watch her film "Formulation," which is about the creation of "Fame," below:
Most Popular Stories
- Social Media Campaign Increases Organ Donor Registrations
- Airport Garners Social Media Award
- What Will Happen When Quantitative Easing Ends?
- MillerCoors Taps New Hispanic Ad Agency
- Aetna Leaving California's Individual Health Insurance Market
- Immigration Reform Would Decrease U.S. Budget Deficit
- Calories Count: Starbucks to Post the Numbers on Menu Boards
- Honda Says Sorry About the Lack of Electric Fits
- Tea Party Wants to 'Audit the IRS'
- Patriots' Aaron Hernandez Questioned in Slaying