BRANCHBURG, NJ -- (Marketwire) -- 07/18/12 -- Hydromer, Inc. (OTCQB: HYDI) (PINKSHEETS: HYDI) has entered into a worldwide exclusive Supply and Support Agreement with a major international glass company.
Under the terms of this exclusivity agreement, Hydromer will supply its novel Anti-Frost Coating for use on freezer doors to a major international glass manufacturer.
Licensee's testing has shown that the Hydromer Anti-Frost Coating when applied to glass doors used on freezer units in department and grocery stores eliminates the need for energy intensive glass heaters resulting in lower operating costs and providing the store owner with a greener energy footprint. Typically, department store food display freezers use electric heating units to continually heat the glass doors to minimize frost formation that obstructs the consumer's view of the freezer contents. In Europe, store owners are under great pressure to reduce their energy consumption and this new coating technology allows them to turn off the heaters.
"After several years of lab and field testing our Anti-Frost coating technology, our Licensee has made the commitment to dedicate a manufacturing plant in Europe to provide this Anti-Frost coated glass to their clients," commented Martin von Dyck, Executive Vice President of Hydromer, Inc. "This exclusivity agreement does not prevent Hydromer from exploring other non-freezer door markets for this exciting Anti-Frost Coating technology."
About Hydromer, Inc.: Hydromer, Inc. is a bio-technology-based company involved in the research and development, manufacture, contract coating and commercialization of specialized polymer and hydrogel products for medical device, animal health, cosmetic, personal care, and industrial uses.
For additional information please visit the following Web-site:
Hydromer ® is a registered trademark of Hydromer, Inc.
35 Industrial Parkway
Branchburg, New Jersey 08876-3424
Martin von Dyck
Most Popular Stories
- SEO Traffic Lab Celebrate Wins at Digital Marketing Event 'Internet World 2013' in London
- Social Media Initiatives Should Follow Customers' Lead
- Apple CEO: Offshore Units Not a 'Tax Gimmick'
- U.S. Senate Accuses Apple of Large-scale Tax Avoidance
- UTEP Water Recycling Project Wins Venture Titles
- Marketo Makes a Mint in IPO: Stock Shoots Up More than 50 Percent
- Bieber Booed at Billboard Awards
- Crude Oil Up, Gasoline Down
- Austin Startup Compare Metrics Raises $3.5 Million for Expansion
- Why So Many Top 'Car Guys' Are Actually Women