The WWE Raw World Tour will make a stop at Wichita's Intrust Bank Arena on Sept. 30, the venue announced today. Tickets will go on sale at 10 a.m. July 27.
The tour will feature several wrestling stars, including John Cena, CM Punk, Daniel Bryan, "The Big Red Monster" Kane, The Miz and more.
Tickets will be $95, $50, $35, $25 and $15 and will be available at Select-A-Seat outlets, by calling 316-755-SEAT or at www.selectaseat.com.
Most Popular Stories
- IBM to Pay Big to Unload Chip Division
- Paniagua Wins Grand Prize in Young Artists Program
- Sub Hunt Brings Cold War Chill Back to Baltic
- Canadian Pacific Ends CSX Talks
- US Stocks Move Higher Despite Drag by IBM
- Cowboys Turn Back Clock to Glory Days
- Kerry Cites Moral Need in Weapons Air Drop
- Yaris Adds French Flair for US Market
- Peyton Manning Sets TD Passing Record
- Early Voting Begins in Texas