The WWE Raw World Tour will make a stop at Wichita's Intrust Bank Arena on Sept. 30, the venue announced today. Tickets will go on sale at 10 a.m. July 27.
The tour will feature several wrestling stars, including John Cena, CM Punk, Daniel Bryan, "The Big Red Monster" Kane, The Miz and more.
Tickets will be $95, $50, $35, $25 and $15 and will be available at Select-A-Seat outlets, by calling 316-755-SEAT or at www.selectaseat.com.
Most Popular Stories
- SEO Traffic Lab Celebrate Wins at Digital Marketing Event 'Internet World 2013' in London
- Social Media Initiatives Should Follow Customers' Lead
- Apple CEO: Offshore Units Not a 'Tax Gimmick'
- U.S. Senate Accuses Apple of Large-scale Tax Avoidance
- UTEP Water Recycling Project Wins Venture Titles
- Marketo Makes a Mint in IPO: Stock Shoots Up More than 50 Percent
- Bieber Booed at Billboard Awards
- Crude Oil Up, Gasoline Down
- Austin Startup Compare Metrics Raises $3.5 Million for Expansion
- Why So Many Top 'Car Guys' Are Actually Women