The WWE Raw World Tour will make a stop at Wichita's Intrust Bank Arena on Sept. 30, the venue announced today. Tickets will go on sale at 10 a.m. July 27.
The tour will feature several wrestling stars, including John Cena, CM Punk, Daniel Bryan, "The Big Red Monster" Kane, The Miz and more.
Tickets will be $95, $50, $35, $25 and $15 and will be available at Select-A-Seat outlets, by calling 316-755-SEAT or at www.selectaseat.com.
Most Popular Stories
- Chinese May Have Spotted Malaysia Airlines Debris
- Why Buffett Bets Big on Green Energy
- 3 Shot Dead in Venezuela Unrest
- Better Pay Means Bigger Profits: Strategist
- Banks Buying Little From Minority Firms: Study
- Several Texas Cities Top Job Search List
- Senate Committee OKs Bill to Sanction Russia
- G7 Presses Russia to Pull Troops Out of Crimea
- Wall Street Rally Heads Off 3rd Day of Decline
- Obama's 'Between Two Ferns' Appearance Has Conservatives Upset