The WWE Raw World Tour will make a stop at Wichita's Intrust Bank Arena on Sept. 30, the venue announced today. Tickets will go on sale at 10 a.m. July 27.
The tour will feature several wrestling stars, including John Cena, CM Punk, Daniel Bryan, "The Big Red Monster" Kane, The Miz and more.
Tickets will be $95, $50, $35, $25 and $15 and will be available at Select-A-Seat outlets, by calling 316-755-SEAT or at www.selectaseat.com.
Most Popular Stories
- Toxic Algae Threatens Florida Fishing, Tourism
- Stocks Rise Before Fed Statement
- Fed Signals It Will Keep Key Rate at Record Low
- Occupy Wall Street Buys Up Student Debt
- Eva Mendes Gives Birth to a Baby Girl
- Hispanic Groups Lead Voter Registration Drive
- Cool Features on Today's New iOS 8
- Kohl's Hiring 67,000 for the Holidays
- FedEx Adding 50,000 Holiday Jobs
- Plus-Size iPhones Live Up to The Hype