The WWE Raw World Tour will make a stop at Wichita's Intrust Bank Arena on Sept. 30, the venue announced today. Tickets will go on sale at 10 a.m. July 27.
The tour will feature several wrestling stars, including John Cena, CM Punk, Daniel Bryan, "The Big Red Monster" Kane, The Miz and more.
Tickets will be $95, $50, $35, $25 and $15 and will be available at Select-A-Seat outlets, by calling 316-755-SEAT or at www.selectaseat.com.
Most Popular Stories
- Bipartisan Budget Deal Gets Key Support in House
- GM to Stop Making Autos in Australia
- Clinton to Keynote Annual Simmons Leadership Conference
- Selena Gomez, Shakira Among Top Hispanic Searches
- How to Survive a Subzero Stranding
- Budget Deal Sets Off Grumbles in Both Houses
- It's Primary Time in Texas
- N.M. Dems Say Nonprofit Helping Martinez Campaign
- How Bitcoin and Other Cryptocurrencies Work
- Deficit Shrinks, Hiring Grows as Economy Improves