Tickets for Univision Radio's H2O Music Festival on August 25 in Los Angeles are on sale now. The Los Angeles festival has a stellar lineup, which includes Paulina Rubio, John Legend, Ozomatli and Snoop Dogg.
Taking place at The Los Angeles State Historic Park, the H2O Music Festival is a celebration of the Hispanic 2.0 movement with a showcase of more than six hours of music and unique experiences. Expect two main stages, side by side.
Additional H2O Los Angeles events include a vendor village featuring festival and artist merchandise, a lifestyle area, multiple watering holes, cool down tents, gaming areas, family areas, plus food and beverage areas.
Other artists include Gym Class Heros, Intocable, Ozomatli, Paty Cantu, Alex Cuba, Romeo Testa, and up-and-coming artists such as Leslie Grace and Matt Hunter, among others.
Tickets can be purchased at all Ticketmaster outlets, including La Curacao and Walmart stores. General admission tickets cost $25 and VIP tickets cost $130.
Univision Radio's DJ Cristian of KLVE Los Angeles and DJ Crème of X96.3 New York will be on both main stages mixing music as a transition between acts.
The official lifeline for up-to-date H2O Music Festival announcements and artist confirmations is available at H2OMusicFestival.com, on Facebook via Facebook.com/H2OMusicFestival, and on Twitter via @H2OMusicFest.
Most Popular Stories
- Schedule packed with talent at the Fox
- Entrepreneurs Chase Social Media
- European Car Sales up First Time in 20 Months
- I never set out to be a role model but it's great to be one ; IN THE HOTSEATBetter known by his stage name Wretch 32, Jermaine Sinclair is a 28-year-old rapper from London. In 2011 his debut album Black and White sold over a million copies and scored three top five singles. His latest single Blackout was released this week
- Austin musicians point to a variety of reasons to appreciate McCartney
- Manila's Hollywood Week
- Promoter McLean 'provided more musical joy than Dylan and Prince combined'
- SINCE YOU ASKED [Pittsburgh Tribune-Review (PA)]
- Financial Times Twitter, Email Hacked
- The Blade, Toledo, Ohio, TK Barger column