The Economic Development Collaborative-Ventura County's Small Business Development Center announced a partnership with GPF Real Estate & Financing Corp. to provide access to capital for business owners through free advising, a microloan startup fund and access to the business-launching Global Center for Excellence Award.
GPF Real Estate and Financing Corp. is a Beverly Hills-based subsidiary of Global Private Funding Inc.
Global REFCO will help SBDC clients market their businesses to venture capitalists, private investors, underwriters and revenue financiers through free workshops and one-on-one assistance.
The microloan fund will be established in late 2012 to provide funding of up to $10,000 for startup businesses unable to obtain traditional bank funding.
Most Popular Stories
- SEO Traffic Lab Celebrate Wins at Digital Marketing Event 'Internet World 2013' in London
- Social Media Initiatives Should Follow Customers' Lead
- Apple CEO: Offshore Units Not a 'Tax Gimmick'
- U.S. Senate Accuses Apple of Large-scale Tax Avoidance
- UTEP Water Recycling Project Wins Venture Titles
- Marketo Makes a Mint in IPO: Stock Shoots Up More than 50 Percent
- Bieber Booed at Billboard Awards
- Crude Oil Up, Gasoline Down
- Austin Startup Compare Metrics Raises $3.5 Million for Expansion
- Why So Many Top 'Car Guys' Are Actually Women