Social Media Club of Dallas today announced the presenters for the second annual Social Media Showcase. The presenters were selected for case studies that highlighted social media successes and innovations.
The presenters for the 2012 Social Media Showcase include:
- Tiffany Michaelis of Atomic Design and Consulting for Bell Helicopter - Mark Macklin of Fleishman-Hillard for Chevy - Jeff Schick of Online Performance Marketing for iFratelli - Alyssa Gardina of Weber Shandwick for RadioShack - Jeremy Vest of Wasp Barcode Technologies for Wasp Barcode Technologies - John Lee of Digital Growth Strategies for YoCrunch Yogurt
"The quality of applications we received was amazing," said Kendall Shiffler, president of Social Media Club of Dallas. "The selection process was very competitive, and we are excited to present such a high caliber of case studies at our 2nd annual Social Media Showcase next week."
The Social Media Showcase is ideal for professionals who want to better understand how social media strategies can benefit a business or organization. The event will provide real-world insights for those at an agency or in a corporate marketing role to improve knowledge of what works in social media and how to apply best practices.
The Social Media Showcase will take place at Angelika Film Center from 6 to 9 p.m. on Thursday, July 19, with a post-event celebration at The People's Last Stand in Mockingbird Station. Early registration is $35 and available through July 18, 2012. Late registration begins on July 19 and is $45. To register for the event, please visit: http://socialmediashowcase2-eorg.eventbrite.com
Social Media Showcase sponsors for the event include Jakes Burgers, Allen Tsai Photography, Pocketstop and Synthesis. Interested sponsors can learn more at: http://smcdallas.org/sponsorship
About Social Media Club
Social Media Club hosts conversations that explore key issues facing our society as technologies transform the way we connect, communicate, collaborate and relate to each other. The Club's primary mission is to promote media literacy, promote standard technologies, encourage ethical behavior and share best practices. We are active across the U.S. and Canada and expanding globally. Visit www.smcdallas.org for more information.
Jessica NunezVice President of PartnersSocial Media Club of DallasJessica@nunezprgroup.com
Social Media Club of Dallas
Web site: http://www.smcdallas.org/
Most Popular Stories
- World Bank: Rich Countries Must Curb Emissions
- Airport Garners Social Media Award
- Social Media Campaign Increases Organ Donor Registrations
- What Will Happen When Quantitative Easing Ends?
- MillerCoors Taps New Hispanic Ad Agency
- Immigration Reform Would Decrease U.S. Budget Deficit
- Aetna Leaving California's Individual Health Insurance Market
- Conference Slated for Hispanic Tech Startups
- Tea Party Wants to 'Audit the IRS'
- Calories Count: Starbucks to Post the Numbers on Menu Boards