The New Kids on teh Block and Backstreet Boys--or NKOTBSB for short--are being sued by a former stagehand.
The new comes from TMZ today and the entertainment news source states the stagehand wants $5 million because he fell through a hole and plummeted 13 feet.
William Wesley Styron filed the lawsuit in Tennessee where he was supposedly hired to set up for the NKOTBSB show at Fedex Forum in Memphis on June 20, 2011, according to TMZ.
Styron claims he suffered a "loss of consciousness, seizures, and convulsions" during the accident before someone called 911, and according to the lawsuit, he claims it could have been avoided -- but there was nothing in place to warn him about the hole.
NKOTBSB has already denied the allegations, reports TMZ.
Most Popular Stories
- NSA Defends Global Cellphone Tracking Legality
- Top Websites for U.S. Hispanics
- Networks Vie for U.S. Hispanic TV Viewers
- Ad Counts Rise in 2013 for Hispanic Magazines
- Apple Wants Samsung to Pay $22M for Patent Dispute Legal Bills
- Starbucks Gets Grinchy; No Gingerbread Lattes for Tampa Customers
- Jobs Report Brings Cheer As Unemployment Drops to Five-year Low
- Apple Paid Its Lawyers More Than $60MM to Defeat Samsung in Court
- Economic Bright Spots Not a Sure Boost for President Obama
- US Consumer Borrowing Rose $18.2B in Oct.