The New Kids on teh Block and Backstreet Boys--or NKOTBSB for short--are being sued by a former stagehand.
The new comes from TMZ today and the entertainment news source states the stagehand wants $5 million because he fell through a hole and plummeted 13 feet.
William Wesley Styron filed the lawsuit in Tennessee where he was supposedly hired to set up for the NKOTBSB show at Fedex Forum in Memphis on June 20, 2011, according to TMZ.
Styron claims he suffered a "loss of consciousness, seizures, and convulsions" during the accident before someone called 911, and according to the lawsuit, he claims it could have been avoided -- but there was nothing in place to warn him about the hole.
NKOTBSB has already denied the allegations, reports TMZ.
Most Popular Stories
- Top Hispanic Tech Companies Push for the Top
- 5 Notable Hispanic Technology Executives
- Taco Bell Rings Up Breakfast Menu
- Russia, Crimea Discuss Referendum
- California Establishes Center for Coffee Study
- 'Holy grail of guitars' OM-45 Deluxe Available in in NY Auction
- China Urges Malaysia Flight Emergency Response
- Justin Bieber Loses Cool Over Selena Gomez
- For Obama, a Last Stab at Improving Ties with Capitol Hill
- Maya Angelou Cancels Milagro Gala Appearance Due to Illness