The New Kids on teh Block and Backstreet Boys--or NKOTBSB for short--are being sued by a former stagehand.
The new comes from TMZ today and the entertainment news source states the stagehand wants $5 million because he fell through a hole and plummeted 13 feet.
William Wesley Styron filed the lawsuit in Tennessee where he was supposedly hired to set up for the NKOTBSB show at Fedex Forum in Memphis on June 20, 2011, according to TMZ.
Styron claims he suffered a "loss of consciousness, seizures, and convulsions" during the accident before someone called 911, and according to the lawsuit, he claims it could have been avoided -- but there was nothing in place to warn him about the hole.
NKOTBSB has already denied the allegations, reports TMZ.
Most Popular Stories
- Americans Still Pessimistic Despite Economic Growth
- Cantwell Targets Gender Gap in Small-Business Loans
- Parra Joins Exclusive Club of Hispanic CEOs
- Apple to Unveil New Items on Sept. 9
- Axxis Solutions Appoints Benites as CEO
- Josh Gordon Loses Appeal, Out for Season
- Pending Home Sales in U.S. Rise in Hopeful Sign
- Visual Search Sounds Cool, Remains Elusive
- Texans Look for Perry-Cruz Showdown in 2016
- Chrysler Gets Nod as a Top Employer for Hispanic Women