JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE:JPM) declared a quarterly dividend on the
outstanding shares of the corporation's 8.625 percent Non-Cumulative Preferred
Stock, Series J, in the amount of $215.6250 per share (which is
equivalent to $0.5390625 per related Depositary Share). The dividend is
payable Sept. 1, 2012, to stockholders of record at the close of
business on August 2, 2012.
JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM) is a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.3 trillion and operations in more than 60 countries. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers, small business and commercial banking, financial transaction processing, asset management and private equity.
A component of the Dow Jones Industrial Average, JPMorgan Chase & Co. serves millions of consumers in the United States and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under its J.P. Morgan and Chase brands.
Information about JPMorgan Chase & Co. is available at www.jpmorganchase.com.
Most Popular Stories
- Yahoo to Pay $1.1 Billion for Tumblr
- Gas Prices Expected to Stay High
- Will Yahoo Splurge on $1-Billion acquisition of Tumblr?
- Google Fiber Making an Impact
- Federal Rules Least of Coal Industry's Problems
- New 'Arrested Development' Episodes 'Dressed Up'
- Consumer Spending Will Offset Sequester: Economists
- Yahoo Indeed Buying Tumblr
- Facebook, Twitter Announce Apps for Google Glass
- AT&T Seeks to Fill 120 Jobs in South Carolina