The Goldman Sachs Group Inc. (NYSE: GS) today announced that it has
declared dividends on the following series of its noncumulative
preferred stock (represented by depositary shares, each representing a
1/1,000th interest in a share of preferred stock):
$239.58 per share of Floating Rate Non-Cumulative Preferred Stock, Series A;
$387.50 per share of 6.20 percent Non-Cumulative Preferred Stock, Series B;
$255.56 per share of Floating Rate Non-Cumulative Preferred Stock, Series C; and
$255.56 per share of Floating Rate Non-Cumulative Preferred Stock, Series D.
In addition, Goldman Sachs has declared a dividend of $1,055.56 per share of Perpetual Non-Cumulative Preferred Stock, Series E.
The dividends on the Series A Preferred Stock, Series B Preferred Stock, Series C Preferred Stock and Series D Preferred Stock will be paid on August 10, 2012 to preferred shareholders of record on July 26, 2012.
The dividend on the Series E Preferred Stock will be paid on September 4, 2012 to preferred shareholders of record on August 20, 2012.
The Goldman Sachs Group Inc. is a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm that provides a wide range of financial services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments and high-net-worth individuals.
Founded in 1869, the firm is headquartered in New York and maintains offices in all major financial centers around the world.
Most Popular Stories
- Consumer Spending Will Offset Sequester: Economists
- Hispanic Grads Pass Their Peers in College Enrollment
- AT&T Seeks to Fill 120 Jobs in South Carolina
- Gas Prices Expected to Stay High
- California Considers Oil Tax to Fund Schools
- Dude! California Beach Parking Plan Making Waves
- Ford's Supplier Diversity Program Turns 35
- Yahoo to Pay $1.1 Billion for Tumblr
- Boise Terror Suspect Pleads Not Guilty
- Chicago Fed Index Fell in April