Krispy Kreme doughnuts is celebrating its 75th birthday today.
Buy a dozen doughnuts and get a second dozen Original Glazed doughnuts for 75 cents.
Krispy Kreme first opened July 13, 1937, in Winston-Salem, N.C. Today, the company has more than 690 shops in 21 countries and 10,000 mass merchants and grocery stores in the United States.
The 75-cent special will be available at both El Paso stores -- 11915 Gateway West and 7640 N. Mesa.
Most Popular Stories
- Entrepreneurs Chase Social Media
- Schedule packed with talent at the Fox
- European Car Sales up First Time in 20 Months
- I never set out to be a role model but it's great to be one ; IN THE HOTSEATBetter known by his stage name Wretch 32, Jermaine Sinclair is a 28-year-old rapper from London. In 2011 his debut album Black and White sold over a million copies and scored three top five singles. His latest single Blackout was released this week
- Austin musicians point to a variety of reasons to appreciate McCartney
- Manila's Hollywood Week
- The Blade, Toledo, Ohio, TK Barger column
- Promoter McLean 'provided more musical joy than Dylan and Prince combined'
- Emirati announces new film project at Cannes
- SINCE YOU ASKED [Pittsburgh Tribune-Review (PA)]