Krispy Kreme doughnuts is celebrating its 75th birthday today.
Buy a dozen doughnuts and get a second dozen Original Glazed doughnuts for 75 cents.
Krispy Kreme first opened July 13, 1937, in Winston-Salem, N.C. Today, the company has more than 690 shops in 21 countries and 10,000 mass merchants and grocery stores in the United States.
The 75-cent special will be available at both El Paso stores -- 11915 Gateway West and 7640 N. Mesa.
Most Popular Stories
- Chobani Counters Competition With Expanded Lineup
- Reid: Bundy Backers Are 'Domestic Terrorists'
- Ex-BP Employee Settles Insider Trading Charges
- Venture Investments in U.S. Highest Since 2001
- Colo. Cleantech Program Calls for Entrepreneurs
- Hiring Fair for Veterans, Job Seekers
- Unemployment Rates Down, Job Gains Up in March
- Recordings Reveal a Not-So-Nice Martinez: Editorial
- VW Beetle Marks 65th Year in U.S.
- The Biebs Crashes Drake's Release Party